official

Chaeyoung almost did not realise when the game ended. She was watching Jungkook closely, with every step her heart almost jumped out of her chest in worry. She put up a strong front when she was with him, but in reality she was stressed to death. Jungkook's injury wasn't bad, but she couldn't calm herself. Her heart broke when she saw his state earlier, and she was determined to do anything to make him feel better. So with a few words of comfort and some promises that she came up on the spot, she managed to get him back on his feet.

The stadium erupted in loud cheers when Jungkook finally got that last goal in. Chaeyoung was still in a daze and if it was not for Lisa's frantic shakes, she probably wouldn't have come to her senses. She glanced at the girl jumping beside her and back to the field with wide eyes and saw Jungkook on his team's shoulders as they chanted his name over and over again while keeping him high.

They had won.

Amidst the chaos, she focused her eyes on the supposed MVP of the match. Jungkook's face was lit up with joy, sweat running and making his face super shiny, but not a sign of fatigue to be seen. He raised his fist and yelled, encouraging the rest of the team to follow up. It was a sight to see.

Everyone on the bleachers were now running into the field to celebrate with the team. Taehyung pushed Chaeyoung to move as well, and she was kind of glad he did (albeit it was rather hard, but she forgave him instantly because of the excited mood) otherwise she wasn't sure her legs would permit her to move.

They were all in the fields now, running towards the KU team who still had Jungkook up in the air. When Chaeyoung's eyes met Jungkook's, his smile became brighter and he urged his team to put him down. And they did, but softly because their captain was still an injured man.

He was now on the ground, walking towards Chaeyoung with a childlike innocence, probably expecting a hug and maybe a forehead kiss at max. But what he didn't expect was Chaeyoung to run up to him, trap him in his arms and kiss him with utmost passion in front of everyone.

It took him by surprise; a lot by surprise. Chaeyoung was not someone to display affection in public at all. She would even be wary to hold hands. But the same Chaeyoung was now kissing him, refusing to let go for even a second. But it felt so good. Chaeyoung's lips felt so good, and so urgent. He soon forgot about his surroundings and embraced her, kissing her with the same sense of need and desire.

The crowd fell silent for a second, and soon after loud gasps and hoots were heard. The team was especially rowdy, for they have been rooting for them for quite a while now. People who didn't approve scoffed, but they were powerless to do anything ; and a few angry glances from Jisoo and Jimin were enough to keep their mouths shut.

"Oh god, get a room." Someone said, but in a friendly, teasing way.

Chaeyoung and Jungkook didn't even realize what was happening until they were short of breath, and had to pull apart. And when they did, fierce blushes were seen on their cheeks as they hugged each other to hide their faces.

But it was witnessed and documented by hundreds.

They became official.