The past of our king and the rain of the gypsies

"Good girl! Here's a good girl! It's our little secret, Myrtle. Just tell no one! Shh-shh." smiling over at the small hobbit I settle over on my rock. Ahhh yes this rock is so comfortable...nope not even thinking it will make it true. closing my eyes and leaning back I just about jumped out of my skin as the loudest shrieking I had ever heard filled my ears. Jerking up roughly, curling my fingers in my shirt, and breathing loudly as I tried to calm myself I instinctively looked over to dad, seeing that he too was looking at me I turned my head. looking over to bifur and widening my eyes I shakily asked the obvious, "What was that?"
"Orcs," Kili answered
"Orcs?"
"Throat cutters. There's be dozen of them out there. The low lands are crawling, no screams. Just lots of blood. They strike, in the wee small hours, when everyone's asleep. Quick and quiet, no screams. Just lots of blood." Eyes wide with fear I hid my mouth. My blanket covered the bottom half of my face. Laughing and punching one another, I realized that the boys were making fun of me and my unknowingness. Scowing and dropping the small blanket I laid down yet again. Closing my eyes and turning onto my side, I sighed. How was I going to go on this adventure without talking to one of her best friends? How was I going to ignore my adads childish please at forgiveness? hearing stomping I popped my eye open once more to see thorin stomping by, angry and walking slumped he groveled over to the side of the cliff staring off." Do you think that's funny? Do you think a night raid by orcs is a joke? You know nothing of this world."

Looking down guilty and lost for words. Fili looked like he was going to cry, Ever since they were kids Fili had looked up to Thorin, even going so far as to follow him home one night when Dis wasn't there but a babysitter. sighing and walking over to him, I plopped next to him and Kili. Laying my head gingerly on his shoulder and took his hand in mine to soothe his sadness and self regret.

"Don't mind him, laddie, Thorin has more cause than most to hate orcs. After the dragon took the Lonely Mountain, King Thror tried to reclaim the ancient dwarf kingdom of Moria. But our enemy had gotten their first. Moria had been taken by legions of orcs, led by the most vial of all of their race, azog the Defiler. the giant Gundabad orc has sworn to wipe out the line of Durinl He began by beheading the king. Thrain, Thorins dather, wa sdriven mad by greif, he went missing, taken prisoner or killed, we did not know. We were leaderless. Defeat and death were upon us, That is when i saw him . A young dwarf prince facing down the pale orc. He stood alone against this terrible foe. His armor rent, weilding nothing but an oaken branch as a sheild. Azog the Defiler learned that dat, that the line of Durin would not be so easily broken. Our forces rallies and drove the orcs back. Our enemy had been defeated, but there was no feast, nor song that night for our dead were beyonde the count of greif. We few, had survived. And I thout to myself then, there is one who I could follow, there is one I could call king."

Sitting across from us was bilbo his eyes were alert and he was engrossed in the story as was I. "And the pale orc? What happened to him balin?"
"He slunk back into the hole from whence he came. That piece of filth died of injury and wounds long ago." Walking back to camp, odviously tired from the toll of the day and the mentioning of his past, Thorin sat again on a rock, slumping back and closed his eyes.

Looking up at Fili I saw him staring over at Thorin, His hand was squeezing mine, realizing his hand would have been clentched had I not been holding his I sighed...
^ ^
. .
O

The morning was hell, Well it was hell for all of the others except for me. I loved the rain, be it soft or rough. The sound was comforting for some reason, Laughing at the expressions of the others i just about cracked up. Their beards were dripping, their faces glum. Wipping the smile off of my face as i saw their faces and clearing my throat awkwardly, i set my sight for in front of me. " Here, Mr. Gandalf? Can't you do something about this deluge?"

snorting at the grumpy wizard and his anger he huffed, "It is raining master dwarf. And it will continue to rain until the rain is done! If you wish to change the weather of the world, you should find yourself another wizard."
"Are there any?" I asked hands on the back of my head blowing a piece of my hair out of the way.
"Theri are five of us. The greatest of our older is Saruman, The White. Then there are the two blue wizards. Do you know, I've quite forgotten their names. And the fifth, Well that would be ratagast the brown."
"Is he a great wizard or his he more like you." Unknowingly offending the older of our group, bilbo piped incuriously.
" I think he is a very great wizard, in his own way. He's a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to others. He keeps a watchful eye over the vast forestlsnds to teh East. And a good thing too, for always evil will look to find a foothold in this world."...

Whew! Well this came out fast! Thank you all for reading yet again! I realize at this point I have at least ten people reading this and I appreciate it so much! Go follow hayleyanr she/he/they/it is an awesome person who litteraly is awesome. She writes a lot and answers and comments on storys. If any one of you needs advice I would go to her, I for one have, multiple times, and think that she is awesome. If you don't follow her a...Shark will wait for you at your door...And EAT you alive... No promises on that one.<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Also, I was wondering if I should start an umbrella academy or Anne with an E fanfic... If you have a vote for which one speaks your mind or forever holds your peace.

LOVE YOUUUUU