Chapter 7: New Missions & Old Allies

It was a few years after the siege of Christophsis and the war had finally come to an end. The 305th stayed on Christophsis to serve as the new security on the planet but they would not be the tyrants of the empire. Andrew was about to step away from fighting when he was contacted by an old friend of his from the clone wars. 

B2P0: Master Andrew, there’s an incoming transmission from a togruta woman. She said she’s an old friend of Anakin Skywalker.

Andrew Markos: Send it through.  

A short beep and a flash of blue lights cover his cabin chambers as he sees an older Ahsoka Tano with Sabine Wren of the Ghost Crew. He hadn’t seen Ahsoka since before she left the Jedi Order during the clone wars and Sabine since before the battle of Lothal. 

Andrew Markos: Well this is certainly a surprise. Hello Ahsoka, it’s certainly been a long time and Sabine Wren, I see you dyed your hair again. How is the rest of the Ghost crew? Any leads on Ezra’s location? 

Ahsoka Tano: It’s good to see you too Master Markos. As for Ezra’s location, we’re about to go looking for him and we were wondering if you'd be interested in joining the search. 

Sabine Wren: Plus I wanted to give some of the Warhammer a repaint. {Gets elbowed by Ahsoka} What? It’s a cool ship but definitely could use the repaint. 

Andrew Markos: [Chuckles] Of course, you can give parts of the Warhammer a repaint and you two are welcome aboard to join. I will inform B2 to make arrangements ready for cabins to be prepared. 

A few hours later, a Republic T-6 shuttle landed in the hangar bay. Andrew was there to greet them with a few of his clones. Standing behind him was Commander Cody and a few other clones. Ahsoka hadn’t recognized the other clones but recognized Cody after taking a closer look. 

Ahsoka Tano: Cody, it’s certainly been a long time. Good to see you again. 

Commander Cody: It’s good to see you too Commander Tano. 

Ahsoka Tano: You don’t have to call me commander anymore. 

Andrew Markos: Sabine, based on the information from your crew including Commander Rex, I’ve managed to locate two possible planets where the Chimera might have crash-landed after emerging from hyperspace. 

Commander Cody: So Rex finally got promoted? I’m not gonna lie, he deserved the promotion a long time ago but obviously couldn’t since General Skywalker had you as the commander, 

Sabine Wren: I’m sure Ezra can’t wait to be back and see me, I - I mean the crew again. So where are we looking at for possible target planets? 

Andrew decided not to say anything but had his suspicions about why she quickly changed the topic.

Andrew Markos: There are a few uninhabited worlds where the ship may have landed. Tech and Echo of the Bad Batch said during the siege of Christophsis, Thrawn tried to contact for imperial assistance as there was wounded aboard the ship. He wasn’t the only one they heard{Plays back holo-recording} 

Voice: This is Grand Admiral Thrawn of the ISD Chimera. If anyone has intercepted this message, please send aid immediately. We have wounded imperial personnel. 

Voice #2: Hey I’m here too, you know? Also, I’m wounded too because you shot me! 

Sabine Wren: Oh that’s definitely Ezra with Thrawn. 

Ahsoka Tano: Have they managed to pinpoint any certain worlds? You said there were two worlds they could’ve crashed on. 

Andrew Markos: As I was saying, the two worlds that the chimera could’ve crashed on are the planet Dornea or Baros. One thing that I’ve tried to consider is that even if you allowed for a slight turn that it wouldn’t expand the search area much.