The Little Princess

Harry's POV

August, 2008

Harry could not keep his eyes off of the newborn baby girl that he was holding.

Lily Luna Potter was just 2 days old, and was ready to go home. Insisting his wife rest, Harry packed up everything they needed, and carefully placed his daughter in her baby carrier.

The couple carefully, and discreetly, made it to their car, and secured their precious cargo. It's said that you shouldn't apperate or floo with a baby for at least around 6 months, so the long way home, it is.

After a too long drive, Harry pulled the car up the driveway to the house, and had to look out for stray children that were waiting on the side.

The children were 2.5 year old Albus, 4 year old James, and 10 year old Teddy. They were waiting with their grandparents, Molly, Author, and Andromeda, who they have been staying with for the last 2 days. The boys must have seen the car coming, and rushed out to meet their baby sister.

Teddy was the first to speak once harry got out of the car

"Harry, where is the baby? It's a girl, right?!" he asked, extremely excited.

"Yes, she's in the car, let us get her out, ok?"

"What's her name?" James asks next

Harry gave a look at the grandparents standing behind the boys before answering

"We named her Lily Luna Potter" he said

"Oh, Harry, that's wonderful! Luna will be so honored, and so would your mother" Molly said, coming forward to give her only son-in-law a hug.

A second later, Ginny came from the other side of the car, carrying the baby carrier, baby included.

"Here she is!" Ginny announced

"Oh, Ginny, she's beautiful!" molly cooed, looking into the carrier, seeing her newest grandchild

Next was Teddy and James,

"She's so little!" James said

"Yes, but she'll grow. Albus was that little when you first saw him" Harry told his son

"Really?"

"Yes. she'll be big enough to play with before you know it" Ginny assured him.

"You named her after aunt Luna?" teddy asked

"Yes. her and my mom" harry said

"Lily luna. It's pretty, I like it"

Next, Andromeda came forward, then Author, caring little Albus on his hip.

"The Babys here?" he asked, amazed at the little person in the carrier

"Yes, it's a baby girl" Ginny said

"A princess?" he asked. Ever since they started watching Disney movies and cartoons with the other cousins, Al has been referring to every boy as a prince and every girl as a princess

"Yes, Al, she's our little princess Lily."

Just then, the little princess decided she didn't want all these people around her and started crying.

"Well then, i guess it's time to go inside, is it, lily?" Ginny asked the baby, who continued to cry. 

AN: Hello! thank you all for reading ! I've notice that my chapters have been getting shorter and shorter recently. is that ok with everyone? is this a good length? 

also, any requests?