The First of Many

Teddy's POV

This had to be the most exciting day yet In Teddy Lupin's young life. He was finally going to Hogwarts!

It was september 1st, 2009, and Teddy was 11 years old, and old enough to start his first year at Hogwarts. Growing up with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and more people telling him all sorts of stories about the magical school built up so much anticipation for him, he was too excited to contain himself that morning.

He woke his grandma Andi up at 7:00, and the pair did some last minute packing. By 9:00, his grandma had to distract him with stories, photos, and more from the earlier generations at Hogwarts, many including his mother, Nymphadora Tonks. His grandma has told him she was a mischievous metamorphmagus, just like him. He also knew that she was a hufflepuff. Would that be what he would go? Or would he follow his Father, Remus Lupin, and be in Gryffindor?

Well, he was about to find out. It was 10:35, and Teddy and his grandma were at platform 9 and ¾, waiting for Harry and Ginny, his godparents, to come and see him off.

"Grandma, where are they? They said they would come!" teddy complained after waiting a good 10 minutes.

"They'll be here soon. Remember they have baby Lilly and the little boys, they might be running late"

Only about a minute later, they noticed peoples heads all turning in the same direction. Teddy followed the crowd, and saw who they were all looking at.

"Harry!" he called, running up to his godfather, who was surrounded by his family.

Ginny was to his left, carrying 13 month old Lilly on her hip, with the other hand holding 3 year old Albus' hand, who looked like he wanted to hide behind his mom. 5 year old James was on the other side of his father, looking around the platform in amazement.

"Teddy! Hay!" Harry responded, pulling Teddy into a hug.

"You ready, bud? Got everything you need?" harry asked

"Yep! I have my trunk and suitcase."

"Good. Are you ready to make some friends on the train?"

"I guess so. Kids will like me right?"

"Of course, Ted. just be kind and happy, and you'll make lots of friends, and have lots of fun with them, too" Harry said, reassuring teddy a bit.

"Well, you'll have to do well with school work too, and not get into too much trouble, right, hun?" grandma added on

"Of course, grandma, i'll be fine. I just wonder what house i'll be in."

"Well, it doesn't matter of course, but I think you're very much like your mother, so i'm thinking it'll be Huffelpuff."

A second later, they heard a male voice call out

"Harry! Gin!"

The group turned to the voice, to see a tall red haired man. Uncle Bill! And next to him was a pretty blonde girl. Victorie!

"Vic! You came!" Teddy called, running to his closest friend.

Bill was talking to the other adults

"She insisted on seeing her best friend off. These two are inseparable, aren't they?"

"Ill miss you so much, Ted! I'll have to deal with the little kids all by myself" Vic said with a laugh

"You'll be alright, Vic. And i'll be back for christmas, before you know it. And in 2 years, you'll be joining me!"

"I can't wait. I hope we're in the same house."

At that moment, the train whistle blew, signaling 10 minutes until the train leaves.

"Well, I have to find a seat." Teddy said, taking one last hug from Vic. he then turned to the others

"By Al. i'll see you at Christmas" he told the 3 year old, still clinging to his mother

"James," he said, getting the boy's attention, "take good care of Al and Lilly, right?"

"I will Teddy. Bye!" he said, giving his godbrother a hug

"Bye, Ginny. Ill be sure to write"

"Of course you will. At least once a week, right" she said, giving him a one armed hug.

"And bye to you too, lilly" he said to the baby

3 more hugs and goodbyes, and he was on the train, looking for a compartment with a fellow first year, the first of many in in his family to do so in the coming years. 

AN: Thanks you reading! I do have many more ideas for the next chapters, but I'm willing to take any requests.  Feel free to message me or comment requests or ideas!