6

ghostbur smiled, when schlatt got in the tub, he goes between his legs and lays his head on his chest lovingly. he hapi ghost now :)

Schlatt kisses him on the head, scoffing right after though. He still can't believe he lost control. Schlatt poured some soap on his hand, scrubbing Ghostburs hair.

ghostbur stays there, laying his head on his chest. he does a small yawn and looks up while schlatt was washing his hair. "i love youuu,"

"I love you toooo.", Schlatt replies, still scrubbing Ghostburs hair.

ghostbur does the cutest smiles uwu, he then turns his back to schlatt and leans backwards. he grabs his lofa or something, put some body wash on it, and started to clean himself.

Schlatt takes Ghostburs head with both of his hands, putting his hair underwater and keeping his face above water.

ghostbur waits until he can get back to washing his body.

Schlatt gets the soap out of Ghostburs hair, letting him sit back up.

"thank you," ghostbur says as he went back to washing his body, he washes his neck, collarbone, etc etc.

"No problem.", Schlatt started washing himself, getting soap in his eye. Oh his poor poor eye.

ghostbur didnt notice before looking back to check up on schlatt, he sees soap in his eye, "you okay?"

"Yea-ow-fuck", Schlatt kept his eye closed, it burned like hell. He tried washing the soap out of his eye, his eye getting worse because there was soap in the tub too.

ghostbur frowns, "you can get out of the tub if you want to wash the soap out with water from the sink," ghostbur suggests

"Yeah, that would be smart.", Schlatt got out of the tub, turning on the sink and splashing the water into his eyes. The soap in Schlatts eye quickly washed away. Schlatt got back in the tub grabbing his purple loofa and pouring body wash on it, starting to scrub his own body.

ghostbur washes his body fully, he then rinses off the soap as much as he can with the water.

Schlatt was quick with washing his body, getting all the soap of himself. He got out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around himself.

ghostbur looks at schlatt doing grabby hands at him.

Schlatt rolls his eyes, picking up Ghostbur and carrying him to their bedroom.

ghostbur yawns again, "can i wear some of your clothing?" ghostbur asks schlatt with a smile.

"Hmm, let me think...No. You never give them back.", Schlatt said dropping his towel and grabbing some sweatpants.