ephemeral

☆ SMUT CHAPTER - BLOWJOB ISH ☆      

       It took two full weeks for Ghostbur to gain up his courage again to go back to go back to that hellhole.  "Remember to be safe, mate.  To also remember what we taught you, if he touches you again let me know, and I'll deal with it," Phil warned him while hugging him.  "I will, don't worry, Philza," The ghost reassured with a soft smile before leaving the comfort of his safe home. 

       He knew he shouldn't go back to him, but he doesn't care at all, he just wants to be loved again.  Schlatt  was off while Ghostbur was gone getting off with other people, fulfilling his pleasurable wishes.  

            He was home this time,  he was on the couch sick with a small cold.  Ghostbur arrived soon before dark, he opened the front door and Schlatt's ram ears perked up at the sound of the door opening.  He quickly got to his feet and to the ghost. "Baby I'm so fucking sorry, im so so sorry, I've been a bitch and oh god im so sorry. i miss you so much, love," Schlatt pulled Ghostbur into a tight hug as Schlatt repeatedly apologized. 

        He couldn't process what was happening, the man who hurt him so many times apologizing.  What an odd sight to see. Schlatt got on his knees, some snot running down his nose from his cold, and begged Ghostbur to forgive him. Ghostbur bent down and pulled him in a kiss, this didn't feel right.   Schlatt slowly got up and cupped his face gently.  They kissed for a good minute before Schlatt had to pull off to get some breath.  Schlatt coughed, then sniffed, "You got a cold?" Ghostbur asked with a worried expression.  "Yeah, not that bad, just small cold," Schlatt reassured him, the ghost saw it was just a small cold.  He looked very sick.

     "Come on, let me help you," Ghostbur smiles softly, he leads Schlatt over to the bedroom, Schlatt lays down in the bed. For a few days, Ghostbur took care of Schlatt, the ram got better but still a little bit sick.  Ghostbur saw he wasn't that happy so the only thing he knew about Schlatt to make him happy is always either something sexual or alcohol. 

      It was snowing out and was out of alcohol, so the sexual option is the only option.

      Schlatt was sitting on the couch watching some show, Ghostbur walked into the room and sat down between Schlatt's spread out legs. He looked down at the ghost and smirked, "come on then, dear, do what you need to." .
Ghostbur nodded, and pulled Schlatt's sweats down. the ghost teased Schlatt's dick from over his boxers, rubbing and licking him. "God, stop messing around. Get to it."

     Ghostbur pulled Schlatt's boxers down and his dick sprung out, only half hard. Ghostbur took the tip into his mouth swirling his tongue around it. "Fffuuck" Schlatt let out a moan. The ghost pulled off with a "pop" and  started bobbing his head. Schlatt started letting out soft groans, he felt so good. Schlatt started to thrust his hips upward into Ghostbur's mouth, face fucking him.
      He took a handful of the ghost' hair, guiding him. "When did you learn to make me f-feel so good? You're so good at this honey, i-its like you were born for this. To be face fucked like a whore." Ghostbur did a small moan. Schlatt then grunts and pulls the ghost off him and cums on his face.

After they get cleaned up, Ghostbur goes to him and suggests they watch a movie, or cuddle.  "No, not right now, I don't feel like it," Ghostbur paused, did all Schlatt wanted was a fucking blowjob from him? 

Words : 624