Chapter - 7

Let's start now,

sana is sitting facing back to entrance so she enable to notice sid coming from entrance with his client then he come and introduces his client to everyone but but but....

Sana is all shocked num or we can say she lost her breath after seeing that person and enable to react she sit still without any single expression on her face.......

Then sid's client also saw her (sana) he is also very much shocked..

Sana start shivering and after sometime she get faint and this catch everyone's attention....
____________________________________________

As sana is faint sid kavya anita all get panic after seeing sana in this condition they fastly get near her while khushi start crying seeing her sanu di like this...

Ss - shehnaaz open your eyes please shehnaaz open your eyes please baby open na oh god please shehnaaz open your eyes yr.... said while panicking, his this behavior is shocking for everyone but everyone shrugged it off and concentrate on sana as she is not opening her eyes...

Then kavya sprinkle some water on sana but still sana is not opening her eyes....

anita compose herself and took the situation in her hands because sid is literally loosing his calm and kavya is trying to be composed herself but failed miserably....

A - guys please come down please first let give her some space kavya check her pulse... said hurriedly

They did as anita said but still sid is not letting sana go from him... he is with her taking her in his arms...

A - her pulse is low i think her blood pressure must fluctuate that is why she faint... lets go guys we need to give her some medication take her to the car fast... said in restlessness...

Sid take sana in his arms till the car...
But seeing sana in sid's arms his client is not at all liking it and still follow them....as he wants to know about sana....

Kavya hurriedly went towards near by medical shop to get the necessary thinks and anita in the car check sana's vitals by her medical kit but all the time sid does not live her side....

After some minutes kavya come with medicines and after discussion with anita they give her some meds then they turn towards sid who is looking at them with questioning eyes...

K - she faint because suddenly her bp shoots low and this can be because of stress or any shock.... said while looking at sana with worry filled eyes....

Ss - but how can this possible... she is absolutely fine before and suddenly what happened to her that she became like this.... said in still stressed voice....

Kavya and anita is very much shocked by sid this behaviour and also khushi jo abhi tk sab kuch sirf absorb hi kr rhi hoti hai...
she is now confirmed that her guess from dinner night till now is right (yess that person who absorbing everything between sid and sana is khushi)....

Then after coming back from there shock anita and kavya give each other a genuine smile and also to sid....

K - sid abhi esa bohot kuch hai jo tumhe nhi pata hai sana ke bare mei or yeh bt ki yeh is haal mei kesi ayi iska jawab to sana hi de sakti hai or abhi vo thodi stable hai relax.... said while try console him as he is a mess till now...

Sid didn't get there meaning but think to give her time for that and now relax that sana is stable...

There attention is suddenly went towards sana which is moving and slowly open her eyes and her next move shock her friends to the core because after opening her eyes she saw herself in sids arms and start snuggles in him more as if want to hide herself in him which is very unlikely of sana 's behaviour which they know...

Talking with soul {completed} ✔️✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें