Chapter - 18(new)

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is sitting at one corner making herself a curl up ball in her pg room in full darkness and crying loudly due to which she sometimes chock her own breaths....

Here standing kavya and Anita outside the door hell anxious due to her continuous crying... As it the first time they saw her crying so much hard in all these years...

K - sana baby please open the door... Kya hua hai sana kyu ro rhi hai itna... Asked anxiously..

But get nothing in response.... They hear the knock on the main door in between there yelling...

Anita just open door absentmindedly... and here come sidharth looking same mess as sana making both kavya and anita realised that something big must happen...

A - kya hua sidharth tum thk to ho na.... Asked suspiciously...

S - shehnaaz kaha hai... asked ignoring her question completely...

Before she could answer they hear the sound of kavya's yelling...

They run towards her....

S - kya hua haan ! kya hua tum ese kyu chila rhi ho shehnaaz kaha hai...asked kavya this time little rudely as he is hell stressed out right now..

she ignored him as for now sana is more important for her.....  And the again start banging on the door and start yelling again...

K - mei tujhe akhri baar bol rhi hu sana darvaja khol nhi to mei ise tudva dungi... Please sana open this damm door... nhi baat krni to maat kryio pr mujhe baas dekhne de tu thk hai please sana please... Saying so she start crying as it so much painful to see her best friend crying like this....

Sidharth hearing this make kavya side from the door and start pushing the door hardly and after some try the door lock breaks and door open with thud fully...

They all enter in the room found it alter dark and only hear the coughing sound from one corner...

Anita hurriedly switch on the lights and the seen in front of them make there stomach churn...

Sidharth is the first one to go near her and take her in his arms....

Shehnaaz is feeling alive in his arms so she too hug him tightly....

After some minutes...

S - i am sorry jaan.. Vo...   vo...   mei...   trying to say something but couldn't complete as shehnaaz push him really hard away from her.... As his sorry remind her the office seen making her hell angry on him...

Sidharth try to go near her again but stop by her hand as she show him her hand...

Sh - please chala j... Ja yha se.. said with difficulty as she is feeling heavy due to lots of crying...

S - please baby meri baat sun le vo... Try to say something but again cut by shehnaaz...

Sh - nhi sunni mujhe koi bhi baat please chala ja yaha se... Please and again starts crying loudly...

Kavya try to come between them but anita pull her outside...

Sidharth run towards the water jug and get water for her as she is now coughing badly and come near her with water and try to make her drink the water....

But shehnaaz turn her face otherside and still coughing...

Sidharth turn her face towards him and make her drink water forcefully...

S - chup ho ja please baby please chup hoja.. Said lovingly while rubbing her back to calm her breaths

Shehnaaz calm a little but now she is fully silent and not even giving him a single glance...

Talking with soul {completed} ✔️✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें