Chapter - 29

Let's start now,

Sidharth is still standing numb at her gate and is all lost..... He is thinking as if he is in the worst dream of his life.... And just waiting to get up from his dream.....

Haan tere jiju or meri love story bohot interesting hai or special bhi.... Said shehnaaz thinking something in trance... Lost in his memories.... Which reach his ears hear and his all senses come back to shehnaaz... He knew hearing half of the think will always land up in trouble.... Yes experience.... So he try to hear her words after consoling himself....

Is - really bta na... Yaar i am super excited.... Gushing happily towards her....

Sh - you know what... Sidharth... Se jis din pehli baar mili thi na ussi din esa lga tha kuch hai khaas humare bich mei... Humari bhi first meeting mei thodi si misunderstanding ho gyi thi... But fir bhi uske baad jb jb mile kuch khaas sa badta gya humare bich... Jo mei samjh nhi payi ya unh kehlo samjhna nhi chahati thi.... Mere past ne mujhe bohot kuch dikha diya apni zindagi mei... Jise shyad bhula pana mushkil tha mere liye pr... Baas agar vo ake ek baar mujhe hug krle to mujhe kuch yaad hi nhi rehta... Mujhe duniya ki samse safe jagah lgti hai vo... Jaha mere past, present ya future kisi ki koi parchai tak nhi hoti... Sirf sukoon hota hai... Mujhe to yeh tak nhi pta kab or kese pyaar hua mujhe usse.... Or shyad isse hi sachi mohobbat bolte hai... Kyuki jis pyaar krne ke piche koi reason ya samye ho shayad vo sirf ek attraction hoti hai... To haan mere pehle sache pyaar bhi vo hi hai or ab akhiri bhi.... Said fully lost in trance of there life as how and how many times sidharth prove himself and his soulful love to her... Hence she too get that her first experience is not what can even relate to love... Its a mere attraction or one-sided affection... Hence for her her feelings for sidharth is what really can be called as first love....

Is - ohhh my my shehnaaz yaar... Pata hai teri baat sunke aaj fir pyaar krne ka dil chah raha hai... Hence bye bye i need my boyfriend now.... And also wait really soon you will have my wedding invitation... Said happily.... Hearing her words shehnaaz trance broke and she happily look towards ishika....

Sh - then i am eagerly waiting....

After Saying her goodbyes, ishika went from there.... While sidharth hide from ishika near the door.... After few minutes he enter inside.... Found shehnaaz engrossed in some book....

Sh - sidharth tu yaha... Office nhi gya.... Ask nonchalantly.... As she think he just come after hearing foot steps and looking at him..... Then again turn towards her book to put the bookmark.... But getting no reply she look towards him and found him staring at her intensely.... She get up from her place and go towards him....

Sh - kya hua... Ask cupping his face in her hands while tiptoeing at her place to reach till his height....

Sidharth is in daze since the time his ear hear what they earned to hear since long now.... But still his selfish and greedy side wants her to  herself take initiative to towards him this time in every way.... He is just staring her... Hence, he just take her hand which is cupping his face in his hand and kiss her fingers lovingly....

S - i come with breakfast... You forget it na... Mom is fussing about it so i come... Said lovingly... While his eyes never leave hers... She smile blissfully listening his words and take the tiffin box from him and set on the chair, followed by sidharth...

Sh - mujhe bhi subha phone pe kitna data maa ne... But ab mujhe bhukh lagi hai... Saying so she dug herself in food...

S - shehnaaz... Call her to get her attention... She just hummed in reply as food is stuffed in her mouth...

S - i have a meeting... Said seriously...

Sh - acha... To ja na koi ni.... we will talk at night... Said in understanding...

S - nhi monday... Outside Delhi... Said while still maintaining his composure... But now it is thing which make shehnaaz stop in tracks... She place back the food on table and look towards sidharth sadly... As it is the first time after there marriage he is going out like this...

Looking at her sidharth sign... As he knew it will make her sad.... So in a swift he pull her near to him and place her on his lap while hodding her by her waist tightly... She too rest her head on his chest...

S - baby... Don't be sad na..... I will try to come back as soon as possible seriously....

Sh - kitne din ke liye ja raha hai.... Ask in low voice...

S - 2 weeks....

Sh - kya sachi... Par mei kese rahungi tere bina itna sare din.... Said truly...

S - jese pehle rehti thi... Said jokingly... But this hit shehnaaz seriously... She is haunted to live her previous life before sidharth...

Sh - nhi please ese mat bol... Said in scared tone.... While tighten her hold on him....

S - sweetheart... Kya hua... Ask worriedly at her reaction as he seriously didn't expect this reaction....

But she didn't reply him... Whereas her tears loose hold and escape from her eyes.... Feeling her tears, he try to pull himself from her to look at her... But her hold is getting tight around him....

S - shehnaaz ro kyu rahi hai... Ask restlessly...

Sh - nhi kuch nhi baas... Tu pehli baar ja raha hai na ese shaadi ke baad to thoda ajeeb lag raha hai... But i will manage... Said after composing herself... And after few minutes broke the hug...

S - hmmmm...

There moment is disturbed by a knock on the door... They hurriedly detached from each other and then shehnaaz give permission the person to come inside...

Nurse - ma'am vo notice ayi hai apke liye... Saying so she hand over some paper to shehnaaz and left after that....

S - chal fir mei chalta hu... Saying so he kiss her forehead and left after saying her good bye....

.
.
.
.
.

Shehnaaz reach back house in evening ... And then went back to her room and freshen up... After coming out she found sidharth sitting on bed in his office wear.... Looking hell tired...

Sh - ja fresh hoja... Mei kuch lati hu tere liye khane ko... Said while drying her hair with the towel... Getting his attention....

S - ok... Saying so he went inside the washroom... After done he come out and found shehnaaz setting his and her clothes in closet.... He just go and hug her from back hiding his face in her nape....

Shehnaaz gasp at his sudden move but then she too need him close to herself.... Before he go for his meeting.... She want to be closest to him.... Hence she just lean towards his front.... Keeping her hands on his, which is helding her from waist....

Sh - siddharth.... Leave this from her mouth unknowingly as sidharth trailing a feather like kisses on her nape continuously....

S - hmmm.... Reply in between his kisses.....

Sh - pleassseee siddharth....

S - please what baby... Said huskily in her ear.... Making her flutter at his move.... After that he kiss her ear....

Sh - sid..dha...rth.... Again her voice slutter in between....

Hearing her sidharth in a second make her flip at her place.... And look towards her eyes intensely....

S - baby if you want then stop me here only... Otherwise if i proceed this time it will hard for me to stop.... Ask in a desperate tone.... Showing his all emtions...

Sh - no....

.
.
.
.

How's the update...?

.
.
.
.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️