Chapter - 20(new)

Let's start now,

Shehnaaz is going to say something... But she is pulled by sidharth harshly...

Sh - bebu... Try to say something... But sidharth is no where to stop now.... He is fire right now... He is tolerating this stupid creature for long... He is beast right now... Who is hard to tame... Seeing only red by his blood shot red eyes...

Sidharth ignore her and gare rohan with " i will kill you " wala look...

Sidharth is very much angry.. His veins are popping out... And eyes are blood shot red... 

S - stay. away. from. my. girl do you get that... Said in angry voice stressing on each word... but still his voice is in low tone as there are guest around them...

Ro - ohh your girl really.. Said evilly.. As he knew sidharth will never gonna make scene In front of world... So can't do anything to him at least in front of there families....

S - rohan don't test my patience... Said warning tone.... While shehnaaz is looking the whole seen like she see some ghost... As sidharth is so much angry that his aura is making her scared as well... She never witness his this side till now... So for the time being she is too scared from him...

Ro - ohh really what will you do if i don't... You will not do anything to me... Said devilishly in proud tone...

Shehnaaz saw him and shiver due to his beast form... But still hug his arm and look towards him with pleading eyes.... She wants to calm him down as it is not good for his health too...

Sidharth turn towards her and start pulling her with him totally ignoring what all must be thinking for them...

Shehnaaz look around and everyone is busy.. She thank god for this and take a breath of relief but again turn towards her hulk...

Sh - sidharth kya kr raha hai... Chod mera hath please... Plead him as her wrist is paining because of his assault on her wrist...

Sidharth didn't listen her pleads and take her to one of the room they book in venue.... And pin her to the door after locking the door...

Sh - aaahhh..she winced in pain... But sidharth ears are deaf right now...

He is way more angry then she even think of.... That good for nothing creature is spoiling every ouse of his sanity... Making him angry till hell... And her pleads to spare that rohan pour the oil in his fire.....

Sh - bebu meri baat sun... Try to make him understand but her words rest unsaid as he interpret her in between....

S - kya suno shehnaaz haan... Asked sternly in anger...

This come as  shock for shehnaaz as he is calling her shehnaaz instead of the sweet names he called her everytime and that too in this aggressive tone... She seriously scaring from this sidharth which is very new to her... But still composed herself... As this is there day... And don't want to spoil that...

Sh - isme meri kya galti hai sidharth... Ask innocently... While the tears are formed behind her eyes which she control somehow...

S - tumhari galti... Really shehnaaz... Why are you pleading me to stop... I will kill him for sure.. Said in stern and rude voice as He is fuming in anger...

Shehnaaz lost it by his nonsense talks now... But her tears which she control till now found there way out...

Sh - tu pagal ho gya hai sidharth... Haan kya bole ja raha hai.. Asked loudly...

Sidharth look towards her and found her crying which make him realize his mistake.. He composed himself... He tamed by her precious tears... Which he never want a reason of... But unknowingly he the reason of them right now...