Chapter - 15(new)

Let's start now,

Now almost 3 weeks are past in a blink of eye after there roka ceremony....

In these 3 weeks the most important thing which happened is that now sana is very much comfortable with sid without thinking about her past and also try to give herself a chance... She is trying to become the better version in real without pretending anything...

Sana is now is very much confident about herself without letting her past effects her in present...

She is in love with sidharth immensely but never confessed it infront of anyone not even to sid but anyone can say that she is madly in love with sid by just looking at her as how deeply she look at sid....
Even sid know that she is in love with him but it is not easy for anyone to cope up with there past so he is ready to give her all the time she need to make herself ready for there new journey...

He can also absorbed many changes in her behaviour as she always respond to his each and every touch which is making her more and more
Comfortable with him..
On the other side sid is getting very much success in his professional life and he gladly said that the reason behind it is his lady luck, his soul mate shehnaaz....

But the life is not bed of roses all the time but also contain prickles along with it too...
_____________________________________

In these 3 weeks someone is absorbing each and every move in sidnaaz life's but kept mum for sake of his plan...

Rohan is on his mission right now against sana but now not only sana sid will also gonna play for being with sana...

____________________________

This is normal day for sidnaaz, today is sunday....

Sid always spend his afternoon at sana's place... Specially always on Sundays as it is the only day both of them get free for full day from there work so sid mostly spend his time in sana's pg...
so today also he getting ready to go there...

After getting ready he is going to open the main door but notice that the key holder near his main door is not having his car keys...

He is confused so he returned back in living room.... yelled for his mom to come out..

Ss - mom ! Apko pta hai meri car keys kaha hai... asked impatiently which is noticed by his mother who is coming out of her room with a smirk plastered on her face....

Sm - kya hua sid itna kyu chikh rha hai... Asked irritatedly as his voice is very much louder...

Ss - maa yr merko car keys nhi mil rhe apko pta hai kaha hai??...  asked again impatiently....

Sid mother chuckle a little at his behaviour..

Sm - beta car to tere papa leke gye hai apne friends ke sath pr tu itna jaldi jaldi mei kaha ja rha... asked innocently as if she don't know... This  remind sid his last 3 weeks teasing sessions and his cheeks become red only by remembering that but still he composed himself...

Ss - kya mom jese apko pta hi nhi hai kaha ja rha hu ap aaj firse mat shuru mat ho jana vese bhi aaj mei late hu vo muh bana ke bethe hogi... Said calmly...

Sm - acha esa kya to fir ja na meri bahu ko wait kyu kra rha hai... Haan apni bike leja vese bhi na kl hi servicing se ayi thi.. Ruk mei chabi lati hu..... saying so she hurriedly went inside her room to get the keys...

Sm - ye le or ja thk hai...

After that Sid finally left from house...
___________________________________

While in sana's pg....

Sana is now very much excited for Sundays same goes to today as well.... but she is having intuitions that something bad gonna happen but she shrugged it off because she don't want her and sid's time to get spoil.... which they get after 1 long week.....