Chapter 16

"Zim! You're back!."
You said with the fakest smile ever.
On one hand you didn't want to tell zim about dib being in his basement because then zim would just experiment on him.....but the other hand- Dib would ruin everything for you....you felt so confused and you still didn't want to hurt your home planet earth but you were an irken now...and Dib was just making it worse.
Zim gave you a funny look.
"(Y/n) what did you do?."
Your eyes widened.
"Nothing!."
Then Gir spoke up.
"She locked a human in your secret lair!."
Zim looked so happy.
"Ooo, a human?. (Y/n) you'll be a fine irken.."
You grabbed zims arm and yelled. "Wait!."
Zim pulled his arm back. "Are you changing your mind about joining me and the irken empire?."
Zim asked with an attitude and this set you off.
"Zim the only reason I'm an irken in the first place is because you made me like this!.."
Zim took a step back.
"What are you saying?..."
You had anxiety going through the roof.
"I'm saying.....I need a break....I think we should break up Zim....for now anyways. You want me to be this perfect irken but I'm still a human on the inside and-....I have a family....I can't go back to living that normal life now and as much as I try to pretend like your enough...your not and I'm sorry....I'll see you later then we can talk when I'm feeling better about myself and my decision and you okay...."
With that you left leaving Zim in shock filled with rage and furry, knocking everything in his house down, kicking it and screaming.
"You can't do this to me!."
Meanwhile dib was stuck listening to this drama waiting for his doomed demise.