Chapter 6

Its been a few day's since you've talked to zim he keeps trying to Get your attention in class by passing notes to you or crumbling up pieces of paper and throwing them at your desk or just randomly shouting your name in class every time the teacher left.
The reason you've been ignoring him was because he never asked the tallest about irkens dating and he never asked you out. So you figured he lied when he said he liked you.
Ignoring him for the hundredth time you sighed and put your head down on the desk.
Closing your eye's.
You felt someone tap your shoulder looking up you saw dib.
He looked nervous.
"H-hey (y/n)...so um...I don't know of you saw the poster outside but um...I was wondering if um...
Interrupting him you said.
" just spit it out already dib! We haven't got all day!."
Now he looked even more nervous zim looked over to dib and started glaring at him trying to listen to everything he was saying.
"There's a d-dance and i-i was wondering... Do you wanna go with me?."
Sighing you looked over to zim then back to dib and said.
"I don't know dib...can we talk about this later I'm tired.."
Understanding dib said okay and let you nap before the teacher came in.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Time skip ~Lunch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zim waved at you and shouted your name everyone in the cafeteria stared at you finally deciding that it was time to talk to him you sat down and asked.
"Zim I think its awesome that your an alien... I just have so many questions... Also dib asked me to some dance that we're having so what do ya think should I to with him?."
Zim had this look In his eye but you couldn't tell what it was.
"Do whatever you want (y/n)."
Surprised that he didn't make an out burst.
You stared at Zim concerned you asked.
"Zim...are you okay?."
Zim didn't answer you though the rest of the day he ignored you.
You went home crying and got ready for the dance
But you weren't going to be happy because the guy you wanted to go with was the guy who broke your heart.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Time skip ~Dance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dib kept trying to get you to slow dance but you kept saying no.
You watched as one of the teacher's grabbed a microphone and walked up onto a tiny stage.
Announcing that this was the last song.
Sighing dib walked up to you and grabbed your hand telling you to dance just when you was about to give in and say okay the gym doors were swung open.
It was Zim he looked really mad.
He was holding a bouquet of flower's and was smiling you walked away from dib and watched as zim walked towards you.
It felt like time had stopped.
Zim handed you the flowers and walked up to dib saying.
"She's with me tonight dib."
Dib just glared at zim then looked to you and asked.
"Are you just going to let him do that?!."
Grabbing Zim's hand and walking to the dance floor you said. "Yes."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Time skip- After The Dance
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I'm really glad you came zim...it was not fun hanging out with Dib the whole time...all he talk's about is alien's and ghost's and crap like that."
Looking at the ground you said.
"Plus... I also missed you."
Before zim got the chance to say anything you kissed his cheek and ran off saying.
"Bye! Come by my house tomorrow!."
Zim ran after you yelling so loud that the whole neighborhood could probably hear him.
"Wait! (Y/n) stop! I command you to stop!."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Time skip ~ Later that night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zim never caught up to you.
Right now you were in the bathroom brushing your teeth when you heard your mom yell.
"(Y/n) some boy's here he said he Want's talk to you! He's got some flower's!."
*Flower's?.* you thought.
"Coming Mom!."
You walked to the door in your other (f/pj's)
Your mom walked passed you and loudly whispered.
"He's a keeper."
Embarrassed you looked at her and said.
"Moommmm not cool!."
She ran off yelling
"I gotta get my camera!."
"Ugh..." You groaned.
Looking at the person at the door you saw zim holding a huge bouquet of flower's.
"Zim what are you doing here? Its late shouldn't you be at home in bed?."
"Irkens don't sleep (y/n)...and I came here because...."
*yawn's* "because what Zim?."
"(Y/n) will you go out with me?."
Your heart skipped a beat.
"Yes!."