chapter 11 (2)

Its felt like hour's and zim and tak are still fighting.
With all the destruction they were causing to the room you were surprised that there was still a room...or maybe there wasn't a room anymore.
Maybe on the other side of the door was nothing except maybe a floor?.
You didn't know.
You didn't feel as weak as you did when you woke up but you still felt week.
Looking around the room you saw a couple irkens pass by eye's widening you yelled.
"Hey! Wait! Come back! Z-zim he's in t-trouble!. Please!."
One of the irkens came back and stared at you walking up to you they asked.
"Who are you? I have never seen you here before."
"I-i'm...(y-y-
You didn't notice it before but you were really thirty your throat felt like sandpaper.
" w-water....please?. "
The irken looked at you then ran off.
A few min later he came back with a couple different beverages. You drunk all of them.
When you were done you set the drinks down.
You heard an explosion.
And zim yelling.
"Victory!."
"Zim!."
You yelled running towards the room.
You almost fell a couple times.
When you reached the room the fight had been in you opened the door and saw zim he didn't have a scratch on him. Tak was nowhere go be seen.
"Zim!"
Zim ran over to you hugging you.
"(Y/n)! Are you okay?."
Smiling you said.
"Yeah I'm fine....but I think I need to rest for a little while...I'm not feeling the Best... Zim how long will I be like this?."
"A month."
Zim said calmly and your eyes widened.
"What?!?!?."
Zim started laughing.
"I-i can't believe you-you-hahaha!. Its not really a month you should be better by tomorrow b-but haha! You should've seen your face!."
You punched zim in the arm.
You may feel weak but you could still punch when it was needed.
Zim looked at you shocked.
"I cannot believe you just did that."
Now it was your turn to laugh.
You
Hugged zim.
"Seriously though zim I'm tired..."
He kissed your forehead and held your hand.
"C'mon (y/n) let's go find another room...I kinda destroyed that one..."
"Yeah I heard."
You said smiling.
Once you got to the room zim cuddled with you and whenever you needed something he would leave to go get it.
Now you were eating a bag of chip's.
Well you and zim you were sharing them.
Zim said he didn't want any
but you knew he secretly wanted them so you said you wasn't going to eat if he didn't.
Munching on a chip zim said.
"The tallest want to talk to you tomorrow."
Confused you asked.
"About what?."
"About earth."
"Why?."
"Your an irken now."
"Yeah but-
"The tallest will explain everything to you tomorrow. Today you just need to rest."
Zim kissed your cheek.
And that was the end of that conversation.