Chapter 7 (Going On A Date)

You and Zim hung out at your house over the weekend and tried to do couple stuff like cuddle and kiss but unfortunately every time you guy's tried your mom walked in and started taking pictures she said it was precious memories.
Today was Monday you didn't get on the bus instead you and zim walked to school holding hand's it started to rain a little bit but not much just shower's you pulled out an umbrella from your backpack and held it over you and zim.
Zim wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him because he didn't get the chance to at your house.
You smiled. Arrived at the school you put the umbrella up and walked into the school holding zim's hand again as you made your way through the hall's everyone gasped and whispered but you didn't care you was happy.
Dib jumped in front of you and Zim scaring you half to death pointing at you and Zim yelling.
"Zim! Your dating zim! But he's an alien! What makes you think he care's about you (y/n)!"
"He does Dib stop being so jealous!."
"I am not jealous!."
Zim joined in saying.
"We have to get to class Dib."
You and zim were headed to class when Zim gently pushed you into a locker and kissed you saying.
"Ignore that stink brain (y/n) I do like you and to show you I care we're going to go on... Uh...what's that thing?...humans call it..."
*Giggles* "its a date."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Time skip~The Date
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You and Zim walked into some pizza restaurant called Bloaty's Pizza Hog.
It looked really disgusting but when you took a bite of the pizza it was actually pretty good.
Zim wouldn't eat the food.
"Zim what are you gonna eat?."
Zim opened his mouth about to say something but you interrupted him saying.
"No,wait don't tell me!....I'm gonna take a guess and sayyy....that you don't eat either right?..."
"Everyone eat's (y/n)."
You shoved the piece of pizza in his face and said jokingly.
"Zim eat the pizza."
Zim pushed the pizza away from him with his hand and smiled saying.
"I don't want that disgusting pizza (y/n) look how greasy it is!."
"I'm eating it and I'm fine."
"Me and...that stuff...I don't think I should eat it."
Sighing in defeat you ate the last slice of pizza.
You were about to say something to Zim but you saw Dib hiding behind a person who was just sitting there eating there pizza.
"Ugh what a creep."
You mumbled taking a sip of your drink.
"What's a creep (y/n)?."
"Dib he's over there watching us..."
Zim turned around about to yell at him but you grabbed his hand and smiled saying.
"I got this."
Clearing your throat you yelled in a scared and panicky voice.
And Thinking of sad stuff to make you cry.
"AHHHHH!!!! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME HE'S HERE! HE KEEP'S FOLLOWING ME E-EVERY W-WHERE AND...AND STALKING ME! HE KEEPS THREATENING ME AND MY BF SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!."
(A/N~i know some of you may feel bad for dib in this chapter but hey he's ruining your date.)
Some police man who were sitting at a table nearby walked over to Dib and pushed his head down on a table handcuffing him.
"Wait I didn't do anything! No you don't understand he's an alien! I'm trying to save her! Wait! Wait! I'm just a kid!."
Dib yelled as the police men took him away.
Zim looked at you then back to where dib was and started laughing.
"Hahaha! Oh my gosh (y/n)! Hahaha! That was amazing how you did that!. Hahaha!."
"Yeah...zim I think we should leave now."
"Yeah your probably right. And I know a great place we can go to. Just me and you."
"Please tell me it's not my house."
"It's not your house"
Zim said opening the door for you and walking beside you holding your hand.
"It's my house."
"What about gir?."
"Don't worry I'll tell him to go get Taco's or something."
"Taco's?."
"Yeah he Love's those."
"Okay...."
<><>><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><>><><><><
Time skip ~at zim's house.
Zim opened the door and told gir to go get some Taco's. When he left you and Zim made out. For a very long time.