Caretaker Gets Knifed

Twas a dark and stormy night.

Zoe the caretaker was just putting her mop back in the caretakers closet and doing other things that caretakers do.

When a very obvious hooded figure waltzes up behind her and goes stabby stab stab.

Her neck bursts open, and blood streams out like a waterfall. Trust me, I know.

Zoe falls to the ground, and yes she is dead if that wasn't severely obvious.

The next morning when Mr. Whippy shows up  and Zoe hasn't locked up the school for the night, he is colossally pissed.

Mr. Whippy keeps this in mind. Because he just fucking loves to ruin people's entire month by screaming at them for shitty stuff that isn't their fault.

School begins and Mr. Whippy hasn't seen Zoe anywhere. He was hoping she would walk by his office so he could verbally abuse her.

He is walking by the caretakers closet.

Stupid Zoe didn't clean up the massive pool of blood in the hall. She is totally fired.

Nevermind.

Being dead kinda counts as quitting in Mr.Whippy's opinion.

He hates people who quit.

Never give up on your dreams, kids.

He drags her body out of the closet and (bahahaha, she's out of the closet) right then, the bell rings.

Kids start streaming out of their classes.

Lets just say many screams were heard.

Zoe's funeral was quite boring in Mr. Whippy's opinion.

Mr. Whippy loves his own opinion, it is always valid. No wonder Zoe died.

This makes no sense, but who cares.

Some detectives show up to school to question kids.

Pete has no idea what happened, he was busy throwing a massive fucking tantrum on the football field.

Aayla couldn't have seen anything, she was busy ignoring everyone because she's just too emo.

Frankie was too caught up in her teen gossip to care about any sort of murder. Murder? What does that word mean?

Faith was crying in a bush after fucking assaulting John with a gumboot. Why was she the one crying? No one bloody well knows.

Tracy was sending memes to her group chat. She didn't hear the screams over her laughing.

Selena was working on her stupid freaking health assignment. It was due tomorrow and she didn't want to lose her reputation as a healthy genius.

Detective Tree considers these, and came to the conclusion that no one seemed very guilty, and that Zoe was probably murdered by an adult, not a schoolkid.

It was his first day on the job.

Just when they were getting up to leave, Frankie whispered to her friend Bethany, saying she thinks she remembers something.

AKA, she wanted to die.