Clean Your Goddam Clothes Motherfucker

God Author: We ended the last chapter with the whole “John is away looking for a job, he killed my friends I need revenge but let's wait a while so he lowers his guard, oh no what will Tracy and Selena do to John?” thing, and in this chapter you find out what happens next. 

(Let’s be honest, I wrote this author note to remind MYSELF on what happened last chapter, because sadly I suffer memory loss and always forget what the fuck it is that I actually wrote.)

John’s house isn’t very nice. 

Which makes sense because he is a University student. 

Selena is busy being lectured by Mr. Whippy, who is going on and on for days about how you need “good posture”. 

Oh my fucking god. Stop. You're killing Selena.

Meanwhile, Tracy is AT John’s house.

He isn’t here, because it’s just better for the plot and if he WERE here, that would be super inconvenient.

But guess who IS here?

Hehehehehe Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Tracy enters the house. 

Sadly, she isn’t the main villain, thus not being allowed to kill anyone important so far.

But, you see, God Author took pity on this poor evil sidekick.
The sidekick never gets any credit.

Tracy walks weird.

It’s almost like a waddle, but she kicks her legs out.

She has a red hood on, and some grey sweatpants.

Very evil.

Selena couldn’t make it because NOW Mr. Whippy has started to talk about how cracking your knuckles wiLL GiVe YoU BaD ARtHRiTiS. (I think that’s not even true)

It’s genuinely frustrating.

Tracy red riding hood waddles into the kitchen of the Jordohn household.

She waddles mysteriously out onto the balcony.

She takes a washing basket and tips the *unstylish* dirty clothes out of it and yeets them over the edge.

Just for funsies tehehehe.

Jord walks out and sees Tracy on the balcony.

Wtf is she doing here??

(Bell rang, pray for me I have Maths next)

(Its been at least a month since I started writing this chapter and I only just got back to it now)

Tracy is too fast for Jord.

She jumps straight at him, washing basket in hand.

Jord lets out a shout of surprise.

Tracy is pushing him down onto the ground, and the washing basket is very large.

Jord's entire body is squashed inside the washing basket, no matter how much he struggles.

And he struggles a lot.

Eventually he starts to lose breath because it doesn't have any holes in it (how unfortunate for Jord).

Tracy brings the washing basket up...then smashes it back down on his head.

Hard.

She repeats this for a long time.

Once Jord goes limp, she grabs the washing basket and sets it down.

Jord's neck is hanging backwards.

Sad life.

For him at least.

But congrats, because he actually lived surprisingly long.

For this story, at least.

Tracy then has a HILARIOUS idea.

She goes outside and retrieves the clothes she had chucked over the balcony.

She runs back upstairs and shoves Jord's body in the washing basket.

She then covers him with the dirty clothes.

This ensures that there is no fucking way John will be finding his body.

Until he finally runs out of clothes and decides to do the washing.

This will take weeks.

God Author: hahahaha sorry for taking so long. My phone got taken (it broke) *sniffle* so I had to use my old one which doesn't have my notes and ideas for the story and also doesn't have google docs so...I forgot about this story. Also I'm just a busy girl at the moment. Peace out my dudes.