Part 3

***Author's note***

I just want to say if anyone is here  broken heart by you're loved one like me I just want say that 

"Forgive yourself for loving the wrong person"

At the canteen

Y/N POV

I was searching for my friends while searching I saw Jimin was staring at me, I rolled my eyes and turned other side and started to search again, suddenly Jimin came and pulled me by my waist.

Jimin : Are you free tomorrow??

Y/N : No, I'm expensive..

Student : ooohhh..... roasted.

Then I pushed him and started to walk toward the table where my friends are sitting I saw everyone was looking at us....

Y/N : What are you all seeing want a punch on your beautiful faces.

Then everyone was back there work  and looked at my friends

Rose : What was that and why is my brother Jimin is behind you ..

Lisa : Of Course to play her also she is an interesting character.

Y/N : Wait!!!!! He is you're brother

Rose : Yes, why??

Y/N : He was trying to flirt with me!!!!.. also you have lot of difference....

Jisoo : Be careful Y/N don't fall for him.

Jennie : If by chance if he change for her then propose you will you take him as you're boyfriend.

Y/N : Maybe or not 

then started started to talk about random things and eating, but then don't know that someone was listening to them..

??? : I will inform this to jimin.

JIMIN POV

After roasted from my baby I came to my group and sat they just look at me with controlling there laughing..

Taehyung : I think you're  pick up line are not going working on her.

Jin : She is savage as suga.

J-hope : Like Swage Y/n.

then I saw Jungkook was missing

Jimin : where is Jungkook??

Jungkook : Hyung I'm here with a good news for you.

JUNGKOOK POV 

I said that her sister was Y/N's friend also blackpink was her friends also what her said that if jimin change his character and propose her she may take as her boyfriend.

Jungkook : So hyung I have plan...

All except jungkook : what is it...  

Jungkook : The plan is.................

Jimin : (smirk) The game is on baby..

JIMIN POV

As per the plan I went to Rose, she was alone at locker. I run towards her