Part 13

Jin POV

Driver : Today is Miss Y/N engagement...

Me & Jimin & Jennie & Jisoo & Rose : WHAT!!! Y/N engagement with whom ???

Driver : You all don't known ??? I thought all of you came for her engagement... 

He asked us surprisingly...

Jin : No, We came to visit her, nothing more..

And the rest of the ride was silent, I don't know how to react. Jimin was quietly sobbing, so that the other won't be worried.. After some time the car stop in front of mansion, it was decorated with light.. even namjoon and the other also reached the mansion.. we all go out the car..

Suga : Why is the house decorated like a wedding is going??

Jhope : Why I'm feeling bad about this??

Jennie POV

Jungkook : Do you guys know anything??

Taehyung : Why my soulmate is looking miserable??

RM : Did something happened to him ?? He was fine in the airport..

Rose : Actually the driver said that today is Y/N's engagement...

Rose said it more like a whisper... before namjoon, yoongi, jungkook,taehyung and Jhope react 3 women in 40's came to us..

???1 : Hello everyone I'm the head maid of his mansion, please come... 

All of them were looking around the decoration but Jimin was lost in his thought and suddenly asked a question.

Jimin : Where is the engagement held,?? I want to see her.. (korean)

The 3 maid titled there head not understanding our language..

Rose : Sorry about him he asked where is the engagement held and can you take us there first??

Maid 3 : The Engagement is held in the garden since it the favorite place of Miss Y/N.. 

Maid 2 : give us your bag we will keep it in a room after you come back you can select your room..

Jennie : thanks also we just need 4 room---

Maid 1 : Miss Y/n already inform us that we should prepared 4 room miss..

We gave our bags to the 2 maid and follow the other maid..

Jimin POV 

she known what everyone feeling, wants but why she hide her feeling, wants and why was she doing this. I was hoping this all to be a dream, the maid point her hand toward a direction and a man in his 50's was speaking 

??? : Here is my daughter Y/n and my soon to be son in law Siddharth are our new couples, please exchange your rings..

Siddharth : Y/n

 The next thing I saw made my heart broken in to pieces my love was forcefully removing the ring smile and remove the ring that I have given her...

That Siddharth guy put other to her ring finger and she also put the ring to his ring finger... but her face was full of sadness 

After they exchange rings all of them were cheering expect for us

After they exchange rings all of them were cheering expect for us... and her father stared to speck

Appa : So the marriage will be held in 2 week I hope you all attend and bless our new couples..

That's it I ran from their without thinking where I was going my friends with calling my name but I didn't turn back, I spotted a big swimming pool without thinking twice I jumped inside......

Authors note :
Hey guys I can't upload on our leader's birthday cause I will be busy so advance happy birthday kim namjoon oppa....