Part 12

Next day

Y/N POV

It was morning I was getting ready cause my in-laws are coming to our house for discussing about the engagement I was drying my hairs will thinking about jimin suddenly my phone started to ring without thinking I received it I received it....

Y/N : Hello,who is it??(Hindi)

??? : hello is it Y/N speaking?? (Korean)

I was shock when I heard Korean NO!!! NO !!! NO!!! It should not be them please not them.. Then I checked the caller it was Rose..

Y/n : Yes, it's me

??? : Bish how can you leave us like that...

Y/N : Rose.. I can explain--

Rose : Just come to XXX airport and pick us at the evening

Y/N : What do you mean by us!!!! and you coming to India!!!!

Rose : Yea.. I am coming to India with BTS and unnies..

Y/N : Wait what!!!! All of them are coming..

Rose : Yea so come and pick us that's all..

with that she cut the call...

??? : Who is that princess ??

I turned back and it was my father

Y/n : Appa you known once 3 girls who I brought to our house..

Appa : Yeah and you said that they are your new friends..

Y/n : When I went to Korea I stayed with them and we are best friends also I made new friends and they are coming to India this evening...

Appa : So, are you going to pick them this evening ??

Y/N : Yes, appa why??

Appa : Actually princess, Today evening is your engagement... yesterday Guruji (priest) said today is a good so I fixed it today evening.. I'm sorry if I didn't inform you...

I wasn't ready for this. Still how many shock I have to face today First, Rose unnie called that jimin and rest of them are coming to India and Second is my engagement is today evening... With a heavy heart I said to my appa

Y/N : It's ok appa..

Appa : It's good to know that you are ok with the engagement by the way how many friends are coming to India, I will tell the driver to pick them from the airport and maid to prepare the room..

Y/N : Appa I have 10 friend you can prepare 4 room ..

Appa : Omg princess you made many friends and is 4 rooms is enough??

Y/N : yes appa

-Meanwhile-

- In Korea-