Part 19

Siddharth POV :

I saw Jimin sneaking as a girl into our haldi ceremony. I felt it weird to think them as just a mere friends. I could sense something was definitely going on. I had my cousin check on both of their conversation only to know that they were in a relationship. I couldn't digest that they both were in love and I knew that I can't let go of her "Y/N is mine and will be mine forever". I had make my move faster or I would lose Y/N. I finally made a plan and met Y/N at the back yard.

Siddharth : Y/N do you have a boyfriend? Please be honest because I have a girlfriend whom I am in love with.

Y/n: What made you ask this thing out of blue?

Siddharth : I'm sorry but I heard your conversation with Jimin. I didn't mean to overhear, but I apologise that I heard something that's private between both of you.

Y/n : It's ok I guess, since I feel we both are on the same page.

Siddharth: Then I have a question to ask you.

Y/N : Go on..

Siddharth : Why didn't you oppose the marriage when you had a boyfriend??

Y/N : You could do the same too, if I ask you the same thing

Siddharth : You know Y/n, I can't do something irrational thing like that..

Y/N : And why is that you can't do something when you love her??

Siddharth : I am forced into this marriage. You know your father is a great man and my parents, especially my dad would never let me oppose this opportunity of us becoming close to your family...

Y/N : Then what should we do now. We both are kind of forced and if we try to explain this to our parents they surely will accept our decision...

Siddharth's mind  : *  If I let her speak about this, for sure her father will accept them both and give up on this marriage*

Y/N : Come, let's go and tell this to our parents. It's better if we sort this matter out soon..

Siddharth :  Wait Y/n !! If we talk this to our parents, especially your father, he may have another heart attack.... More over this is his last wish too... I think I have a better plane...

Y/N : What's the other way then??

Siddharth : On the day of our marriage, I'll call my girlfriend and you call Jimin, let's us both confess our love towards our partners, they won't have another option but to marry us with whom we love ....

Y/N : But instead of taking this kind of risk which is even more dangerous, it would be better if we finish of this matter now.

Siddharth's mind:  *She is more intelligent than I thought. I should convince her in some other way *

Siddharth :  If we say this matter now, I'm sure that my girlfriend will be killed and maybe Jimin too going to be in danger...

Y/ n looking shocked and tensed by hearing it ..... I was a bit relieved that she is going to believe me.. and won't talk this matter to her father....

I should first talk to my father about this matter....

AUTHOR'S POV

With that both Siddharth and Y/n parted their way. Y/n went back to her room with deep thought while Siddharth went to this father's room to talk about this serious matter...

To be continued......