Part - 8

Jimin POV

I was happy that she give me a chance suddenly out of nowhere some started scream

BTS(expect jimin ) & Rose & Jennie & Jisoo : Congratulation New Couples....

I felt happy as i was about to say Thanks to thembut my baby started to speak which made me a little sad..

Y/N : Guys we are not a couples yet, I just let him counter me...

Jennie : Whatever, so Jimin when can I prepare the dresses 

Jimin : For what??

Jennie : Of course for your and my savage baby's wedding...

Y/N : JENNIE KIM !!! I SAID I JUST LET HIM COUNTER ME BUT YOU BEING READY FOR MY MARRAGE

Jisoo &  Rose :  U are a dead meat now

Y/N POV

We ran like tom and jerry, we went to one of the room I locked the room door so she can't get out and finally I catch that brat I slammed her on the bed and I sat on top of her.....

Jennie : I'm sorry Y/N  but can I ask you one thing (breathing heavily)

Y/N : Sure unnie but you will get your punishment for this (breathing heavily)

Jennie : Why did you give him a chance....

That made me think why did I gave him a chance?? I don't know why I gave him a chance to make me fall for him in India the boys who liked me I didn't give them a chance to date me or counter me even if they begged and even if I liked someone I can't date him or marry him... but I didn't feel like rejecting him.... why I felt like that ???

Y/N : I don't know unnie... 

Jennie : What do you be mean by you do know what if your father comes to know that your dating??? you said that your dad don't like you to be in a relationship right.....

Before you could reply Jisoo unnie shouted 

Jisoo : Y/N, Jennie come for dinner (shouting for downstairs ) 

Y/N & Jennie : coming unnie (shouting for the room)

With that we went down for our dinner all were seated there was only two seat which was beside Jimin and other is beside taehyung but it was not empty any more Jennie unnie sat on it so I went beside Jimin. We were discussion a random topics. 

Jin : So Y/N what style of cooking you known

Rose : Oppa , what type of question is it , she know A to Z types of cooking

Jin : Oh, the one day let's have a cooking competition 

Y/N : Sure why not..

A/N POV 

After the dinner they to went their rooms and slept peacefully but two of them can't sleep cause of their own thought the two person is none other than our Y/N and Jimin... but they shrugged of the thought and slept