Part 14

Suga POV

We were searching for Jimin. I know that he is heartbroken by this scene and he can do anything now. We separate into 4 groups and started to search. It's been 10 minutes  now, I was very worried about him. I,  J-hope and taehyung are searching near the garden, I saw a huge pool and something inside the pool. I rushed toward the pool and saw jimin in inside the pool. I jumped inside the water and try to pull Jimin out of the water. Then jhope and taehyung reached and helped me to pull jimin out of the water and place him on the ground.

Suga : Tae, call the others and inform them to come near the swimming pool..

And J-hope pumped this chest to remove the water..

Y/N POV

After the engagement all went back to their house expect few relatives . Siddharth was introducing me to his few friends then I saw my unnie had they already arrived but there face was looking like they're searching something or someone with worried eyes??? I excused myself and went toward them.. 

Y/N : Unnie when---

Jennie : Y/N we don't have time to talk help us to find Jimin..

Y/N : Wh-what happened to h-him..

Then Rose got a call..

Rose : What!! ok, we will be there... 

She cut the call and asked me

Rose : Y/N take us to the swimming pool!! don't ask me anything..

I nodded and took them to the swimming pool. I was worried and scared at the same time. We went toward the swimming and what I saw next made my whole wold upside down. I saw Jimin was soaked in water and looking pale, he was coughing the water while J-hope oppa was pumping his chest.. he looked breathless. I was about go toward him but I was stopped by a hard slap on my cheek.. As I was going to look up someone slapped hard in my other cheek and I landed on the ground. I looked up to see the Suga and Jin looking at me with full of angry and hate in there eyes..

Suga : Don't you dare to go near him, you have done enough to him. What did he do to you huh!! he gave you his all love and care to you and just expected you to love him like he do..... 

Jin: You may think he is a playboy, he will never have feelings but he had a pure love for you!! he loved you from his whole heart but what you did huh you just threw his feelings like it was a waste tissue..

I was controlling my tears, he was right I was the one who made him like this

Jennie : STOP IT!!!!!! ENOUGH.... Y/N are you okay..

I just nodded my head, rose and jisoo unnie helped me to stand

Suga : You still care about her *scoffed*

Jimin : Y/n... please don't leave... (murmuring)

BTS except Jimin : Jimin... 

All turned towards him as he was awake now. But I run back toward my room, on my way I said some maids to shown them there rooms. I closed and locked my room and cried, I went towards the night stand and pull the drawer and took my mom 

Y/N : What did I do now mom!! huh!! I-I just want to fulfill appa's wish. He cared me like you cared for me. Even he didn't bring me a step-mom cause he was afraid that she will not love like you do. He never s-stopped me to a-anything. And he j-just asked me t-to fulfill h-his o-only wish.

Suddenly someone knocked at my door, I was panicking that appa has come with all my courage After sometime I stopped crying... I got up and opened the door it was my cousin
Aadhya, Advika and my unnies