Part 18

Jimin POV

Finally I have dressed like a woman to see my Y/n. I took help of my friends, Aadhya too and my final look was like this...

 I took help of my friends, Aadhya too and my final look was like this

To be honest I was surprised to see me in this transformation...

Aadhya : Omg 😱 is it really Jimin that asked me to help him an hour before...

All the ladies were gathered here so they started the program Y/n's aunty came towards her and started to apply haldi after some aunty applied haldi on her. Finally it was my turn, I  came towards my girl, covering my face with the saaree part and I took the haldi and bend down to apply haldi but when she saw my face and she was shocked...

Y/n : Jimin!!!!!

Jimin : Shhh!!! Don't shout or everyone is going to know...*whispering*

Y/n : What are you doing here..Go from here if anyone see you it would be a trouble...*whispering*

Jimin : But I came here to apply this----

Y/n's aunty : what happened??? (Hindi)

Y/n : Nothing... Just talk to this aunty (Hindi)..

I looked confused at my love....

Y/n : What are you looking at go!! I promise I will meet you after this!!! *Whisper*

I just nodded and went from there.. but then I saw Siddharth's friend coming on my way I just wanted to escape from the situation....but it is my unlucky day..

Riyaz : #*#*#$#*#*#*#$**#

I titled my head in confused because he was speaking in Hindi but was not I good condition I think he had drunk...

Just then his rest of his friend came and took him away... I exhaled the breath that I was holding for a while..

Without causing any problems I directly went to my room and changed this my dress

I was just waiting for my love to come back do i can meet her...

Y/n POV

After the program I was heading to my room my I got pulled from back. I was about to kick that person but I stopped by his voice

???  : Y/n.....

Y/n : Siddharth??? We are not supposed to meet each other---

Siddharth : I know but I wanted to say something important to you... Cause I don't want to keep anything between us....

Y/n : what is it???

Siddharth : I don't wanna marry you.... I have a girlfriend....

Y/n : I don't wanna marry you either because I also have a boyfriend....

Y/n & Siddharth : then we have to make a plan to break the marriage!!!

Author's note:

Sorry for the very late update ...
I don't know when I'm going to update the next part... but I can let u know that "My Indian juliet" is going to end with 5 to 6 part.....

Some special picture for my chubs!!