2. Reality

Annette

She woke up by the bright sunlight on her face....

Annoyed she got up to go the bathroom but......where was she???

She looked around in confusion.....this was not her room.

The room was pretty luxurious, it was adorned with gold decorations everywhere and the bed she was sitting on was also very comfortable.

"Uhmmmm"

She was startled by a sudden voice behind her.

She quickly looked behind and.......!!!!!!!!!

What is this man doing hereeee!!!???!!!!

She couldn't understand what was happening......

"Owwww!!!"

A sudden pain in her head made her memories clear.

She was pretty drunk at the party yesterday and she went to the corridor to get fresh air on the balcony.

There she saw the man in her dreams and decided to meet him and.....see his face which was always blurry in her dreams.

Then....she fainted in his armssss!!!!!!

"Aaahhh....gosh....whyyy did I do THAT??!!!!"

Her head was in her hands and she was completely regretting her actions from yesterday.

Forgetting that the man from her dreams was still sleeping peacefully behind her.

She turned her head and looked at him. He really was beautiful. And his honey blonde hair.....

"Wait.....honey blonde hair...???!!!"

She shouted to herself.

"No no no!!!..... It can't be!!??"

She was practically getting a mental breakdown because of her dumbness.

She knew honey blonde was rare but her stupid self forgot that the only people who have blonde hair ...... Are from the ROYAL FAMILY!!!

And this man with honey blonde hair.....was.....the.............the CROWN PRINCE!!!!!

"Oh my god....I'm gonna get killed.....I even CURSED infront of him"

She was at the verge of breaking into tears.

"I see you're pretty energetic after annoying me last night"

His voice was the same. Low and deep....

And his eyes........

He was looking into her eyes deeply...and she was getting nervous as the seconds passed.

"I....I'm really sorry for what I did"

After a few minutes of silence...she finally had the courage of apologize.

"I was very disrespectful last night infront of your highness....I wasn't in the right state of mind"