14. KING HENRY

Henry

Henry was pouting as he sat at the table with his best friend and his queen next to him.

"Don't be stupid Henry! I'm not allowing that!."

His best friend roared at him and he looked at his dear wife for help but she just looked away angrily.

Henry sighed , knowing he couldn't do anything now since both people were stubborn and they wouldn't budge no matter what.

"She even started calling me daddy."

He sulked and looked down , not noticing his friend's shocked expression.

Asher was frozen in place as he heard those words.....

He looked down wearily and the queen gave him a sad smile while she nudged her husband with all her might.

Henry almost choked as he held his stomach with pain.

"Ouch!! What was that for?!"

He shouted in pain.

Mia glared at him and pointed towards Asher who was still staring into space.

"Why did you tell him that?!!"

Mia whisper yelled at him.

Henry didn't understand at first , but soon smirked when he finally understood.

He laughed in victory and the queen looked at him , horrified.

"Haha! So sad right? That she's still so 'formal' with you while she started calling me daddy the day she met me!! Looks like she's more comfortable with me eh?"

He smirked. Finally!! He was getting revenge for all those years when Asher would tease him about his cute daughter.

"SHUT......UP..."

Asher growled.

But Henry just continued to laugh.

Mia shaked her head at the two males , knowing that they couldn't discuss the engagement now.

She knew that her stupid husband was doing this all because of all those years when his dear best friend would tease him about his daughter.

Henry was super jealous and every night , EVERY DAMN NIGHT! He would beg Mia to have a daughter.

She chuckled as she saw the men bickering and shaked her head in amusement.

Aiden

He didn't come out in the morning. He was just holed up in his room.

The events of the night before were continuously breaking his mind.

Aiden was guilty that he had did  this to Annette , even if she didn't mind it , he should've resisted his urges.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door , Aiden didn't bother to answer as Blake hurled inside.

He looked at the prince's disheveled appearance and sighed in defeat.