4. Departure

Aiden surprisingly prepared to sent her back after breakfast. But he took her to the garden first.

Annette was surprised at his playful and carefree behavior.

He held her hand lightly. It looked like he was worried about the wound of her hand.

Annette chuckled at his careful behavior. She saw his ears getting slightly red too.

At last they reached the garden. Annette was , ...... Bewildered.

She was so surprised at the beautiful place infront of her eyes that she couldn't say anything.

She was awestruck. Aiden looked at her. She was just the same. He remembered the day he met her for the first time.

' She was pretty at that time too '

He smiled, remembering the cherished memory. Annette's hair was fluttering lightly because of the low breeze.

The weather was nice. And she wished she could just keep looking at the garden and never get tired.

"This is.., amazing!!!!..., I love it!"

Annette said happily and Aiden froze.

"This is so amazing!!!! I love it!!!!"

The little girl ran towards the flowers and looked back at him. Then she laughed.

Annette slowly walked towards the flowers. She touched one and then looked back at Aiden. She laughed lightly.

Aiden was....in awe of her. She really was just the same. He was so shocked when he saw her repeating the same things she did back then.

For a second he thought she might be teasing him. Maybe she remembered that day and was just teasing him.

But he knew she didn't remember it. He knew it. And he was..... frustrated.

Meanwhile Annette came infront of him.

"Can I ..., make a flower crown with these."

She was asking.

Aiden looked at her. He was in a deep thought.

"Umm...crown prince??"

She called him again.

"Oh....yes??"

This time he responded. Annette sighed in relief.

"I was asking......if I can make a flower crown??"

She was asking hesitantly.

"Yes .. of course!"

He told her.

She skipped back to the the flowers happily and he looked at her again. He was in a deep thought.

He didn't know why she was affecting him this much. He was frustrated that she didn't remember coming here.

He was mad at himself for being completely useless. And most of all.......he was mad at her. He was mad at her for approaching him.