I quit then!

Madison' s P.O.V

When we got home. I showed Carter his room and the bathroom him and Nash has to share.

Nash arrived with Drew so we could officially start.

We all decided to perform romeo and juliet. We just had a hard time deciding who would Juliet be.

"I should be Juilet since this is my project." i said
"That means Nash would have to be Romeo, so no. I'll be Juilet." Drew said
"I already have chosen you'll be the frog on the street." I said

Drew finally stopped arguing and agreeded to let me be Juliet. We started the play and Drew read her lines terribly.

"Drew can you read your lines better?"

Nash got a message from our teacher:
Dear Nash and Madison,
          Going through my files of all my students, i have seen that i have made an error. Because you and Madison have taken online courses due to your convention, you have passed all your courses you needed to pass. So i have no reasons to make you finish and complete this project or summer school. Sorry for the mix up. Have an excellent summer.
                                   Mr. Shiclls

After nash read that i couldnt have never been more happy. I could go anywhere now.

I called my mom and asked her if Martin still had that beach house. She said yeah and Martin said we could stay there. Well i know where i was going.

Marci kept asking if Hayes was going and it was getting a little annoying. I walked over the Nash's house to see if he was going.

I rang the door bell and waited for Nash or Hayes to show up. Of course Nash did.
"I just wanted to know if you and Hayes wanted to come to the beach house with me, marci, and the rest if the boys plus mahogany."
"Uhhh Yeah, sure. Can i talk to you?" He said
"Nash i told you.....
"Please?" he pleaded sadly.

I agreed to talk to hik and i didn't really understand what was going on. He seemed extra sad and werid. I followed him up to his room and lied down on his bed.

"Okay, whats up" i said
"I'm not really happy right now. I miss you even if we aren't dating can we at least be friends?"
"Nash, i've known you long enough to know when somethings up. What happened?"
"It's Drew. That day at the store, she did something crazy. She told me that if i didn't try to have a relationship with her, she would do something terrible to you. I couldn't let her do that, so i agreeded. While we dated, she made me give my twitter account password and everything she thought she needed to have. I'm sorry so sorry. So Sorry."
By that time Nash was actually crying and i was conforting him. I knew that Drew was crazy but i thought she was cool till she stole my boyfriend.

"You know what Nash, i would love to be friends again." I said "and Drew get you crazy, ugly butt out of my house."
"Nash, you'll regret this because you know we are meant for each other." she said as she left

"Well that was that. Umm who wants to make a youtube video." I said

Me, Carter, and Nash did an #askus for a little while.

We were answering questions until drew's question popped up.

@Drewyboo is nash still single or is he taken.

"He single but he don't want your crazy behind." i said

We finished the video and we just sat around and ate food. I was falling asleep and then the doorbell rang.

It was my family!

"Momma, i missed you."  I said "You to Martin!" 
"We missed you too, baby!" mama said as she hugged me.

I told her how i didn't have to go to summer school anymore.

Martin gave me the keys to the house and told me that there was 8 rooms and 5 bathrooms so we would have to share. The maids were there and we also had cars there too. He said that tommorrow would be the best day to go down there.

I told Marci that we need to start packing for the trip. She beed my help so of course i helped her. We planned on being there for the whole summer. So we need alot of things. There was going to be a washer and dryer there and i figured we were gonna go shopping there too.

Marci's items:
a lot of pants
Pajamas
Shirts
Bathing suits (she doesn't like two pieces)
shorts
shoes
Makeup bag
Female products

My bag:
high waisted shorts
Crop tops
Make up
Shoes
Nail polish
Female products
high waisted skinny jeans
shirts
volleyball
Bathing suits
Flip flops
More make up
Hair care products
more shirts
Curlers
Flat irons

I told everyone to pack wisely and to be here by 4:30 in the morning because i plan on sleeping some more when i get there.

It was about 7:00 and Marxi drcided that she wanted a two piece bathing suit for once. She didn't  have any so i decided that we should go shopping.

I took her into Victoria Secrets to get a bathing suit. She found one she like, so she bought a couple more and left out.

I was hungry so, i went to mc donalds and got chicken nuggets and a sweet tea. Marci got something too. We got home around 9 and i went straight to sleep. I was excited and couldn't wait for tommorrow.

_______________________________________
Hey guys. Sorry for taking so long to write back. Just had a bit of writer's block that lasted for about 5 months. I would just like to take thank you all for voting for my book abd reading it too. I am very grateful for you all.

Soon to come: Adopted by Magcon by me of course. Its about a girl who was adopted by Carter and just goes through everyday life with them.

Thanks you guys and dont forget to comment and vote some more please. Thanks.

-Xoxo Maddie