The Hotel and Wedding Preparation

Chapter 7

Madison's P.O.V

We got home and went to leave. Martin was gonna say at our house with Hayes, Carson, Tim and Nash. We left and Skylynn insisted on me sitting by her. it was Elizabeth driving Mom in the passenger seat. It was Skylynn, me, and Cindy and in the backseat were Marie and Marci.

When we got there. We were given drinks and got our bags. We went two are suites. There were two beds in each room. We only need three rooms. It was Mom, Elizabeth, and Skylynn in room 214, me and Cindy in 213, and Marie and Marci in 215.

We ordered room service, and got Mario cart to play.  Marie was winning against Cindy, Marci, and me. She eventually won. Mom said that we need to go to sleep because facial tomorrow. I was looking forward to it. I never really had one except for when my sweet 16. That was fun. It's gonna be Marci's first one.

We had went to our rooms and Skylynn followed me into mine. She said she wanted to sleep with me. I thought she was kidding but I guess not. We got changed into our pajamas, I put my hair into pigtails and then went to bed.

**************************Next Morning

I woke up and got Cindy up. Skylynn woke up during the process.

Madison's outfit:

Mickey Mouse muscle shirt

Light blue jeans

Mickey Mouse Snap back

Bracelets

Earrings

The lady came around 11:00, she made us put our hair up and out of our faces. A whole team of people came in and started the facial. It was made out of avocado. Skylynn kept trying to pick hers off. After the facial they painted our fingers and toes. They even washed our hair.

After we got everything done. We headed to the ground floor to go out and eat. We traveled to Mia's Diner. The food was really good. Since the wedding is tomorrow we had to try on the dresses again to make sure the fit. Skylynn's dress was a bit big on her so they had to make sure it would fall down and make her fall.

It was really boring so us younger girls, went to play ding Dong ditch. Marci started off. She knocked on the door than ran away. The man opened the door, and looked around, he went back in and closed the door.

After a while we got caught, and we had to go back to our room. We played more Mario Cart then time really started to pass. It was already 9:00 pm and the wedding was tomorrow. I went to lie down because I was tired. We had to wake up at 5:30 and get ready. The wedding started at 12 and the reception at 3:00. Mom wanted everyone there to go on a scavenger hunt at 1 then at 2 have everyone come in for cocktail hour.

I had went to sleep and slept well actually.

*******************************Next Morning

Madison's P.O.V

We woke up and got breakfast before we did anything. We knew it wasn't going to take forever to get ready so we left to go to to the church. They didn't have the bubbles inside of the bottles yet. So that's what we had to do. We put the name tags on the names and left to get ready because it was 9:00 already.

They hairstylist and Make up Artist, Naomi and her team started. When we got there they wanted to do youngest to oldest first. So Skylynn was first. She had her hair curled and put in a curly bun. They made her a halo with Lilles on it.

Next was Marci, her hair is naturally wavy, so they put a couple of twist and put pins in it. They added a bunch of Lilles to other tiara and put it on.

I was next, my hair is naturally curly so they left it the way it was but just had put Lilles all over my hair.

Next was Marie. Her hair was like Marci's. They braided and put Lilles in it, so it had a little sparkle in it they put glitter all over her hair.

Elizabeth's hair was amazing. They had gave her and half and half updo. She put the top half up and had a Lillie in it and the bottom was curled to its very best.

Mom was next. They put her hair up and straighten her hair since it was like mine. She had kept it down though. She had put silver hair extensions inside of her hair. She put her tiara  and veil on.