Play Practice

Chapter 3

Madison's P.O.V

I woke up this Morning and got took a shower. I got dressed.

Madison's outfit:

a black 'pink' shirt

black skater skirt

sunglasses

black flats

Silver purse

I put my make up on and pulled my hair out of ponytail and just left it down. I was going to make my bed but Breezy came and sat down.

"Move, Breezy, go. Get off the bed." I said trying to get him off.

He finally got off but then Mom called me down stairs to get out the door.

She gave me a Apple slices in a bag and then I left out.

When I reached the bus stop Nash was already there.

"What took you so long, Maddie?" Nash said

"I had to persuade Breezy to get of my bed."

"Can I have one?" he said pointing to my Apple slices

"Sure, go ahead." I said giving them to him

Nash's P.O.V (It's finally here!!)

My alarm woke me up and I had to get up. Since its Wednesday, we have the play practice today. There was a rumor saying how we only have English today due to the play.

I got dressed and went downstairs to eat.

"Hey trash Nash!" Hayes said

"Hi Haaass, how are you?" I said messing with his hair

"Dude stop!" he says fixing his hair

"Okay, you took a shower and fixes your hair back, who do you like Hayes."

"Ummm, Marci." Hayes said shyly

"What!?!?"

"Yep, it's time to go bye!" he says running out of the house.

I walked up to the bus stop and Madison wasn't there yet. Usually she's here before me. Madison her name is even beautiful.

I have a crush on her. I mean it's weird liking my best friend because well she's my best friend. Every thing about her is amazing. That's why I asked Cameron to give us the two main parts in the play. So we could kiss. Even though I liked her, I really liked Cindy. She was beautiful too. I don't know. This is too confusing for a 16 year old boy.

I as Madison coming over to me.

"What took you so long, Maddie?"

"I had to persuade Breezy to get off my bed."

I saw her Apple slices. Yummy

"Can I have one?" I said pointing to the apples slices

"Sure, go ahead." she said giving them to me

The bus came and we sat down. Maddie sat in the seat next to me.

"Oh hey Mads, guess who likes Marci!" I said

"Who?"

"Hayes does!"

She spit a bit of the Apple she had in her mouth out. It flew into Cindy's hair. Her blonde hair had Apple chunks in it. I was trying really hard not to laugh but that didn't work.

"Look, girls Oreo got apples in my hair." Cindy yells

"I'm sorry I told her something that shocked her!" I tell Cindy.

"Oh, it's okay Nashy!" she says as she come in my seat and kisses me cheek.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I get very red. I look over at Madison to see her getting off of the bus.

"Hey meet me later after practice okay?" Cindy said

"Okay!" I said

Madison's P.O.V

I can't believe that Cindy kissed Nash. As soon as the bus stopped I got off fast. I went to homeroom with Mrs.Quinn.

"Okay you guys are gonna practice today. so please go to the gym." she says

I'm walking to the gym, and I see Paris the new girl, walking by herself.

"Hey, Paris!" I say

"Hey, Madison!" she says

"Oh please call me Maddie!"

"Ok, to tell the truth, I don't want to act on stage."

"Trust me it's fun!"

"Hey why'd you leave?" Nash says

"Because Cindy wants to be with you." I say

"Are you jealous?" he says grabbing my cheeks

"Go play with Cindy!" I yell at him

"Fine I will!" he says walking off

I ser him go this arm around Cindy. Ugh why I can stand to see them two together. It's like peanut butter and strawberries, just nasty.

Me and Paris exchanged numbers then went inside of the gym. We started scene 1, where we open up in a song and dance.  Ms. Alicia made up the dance so we learned it. It was pretty easy for me but I could see Cindy mess up a couple of times.

Everyone had a understudy and of course Cindy was mine. I couldn't stand her.

The song was fun. I had some solos but it started with Paris.

She has a beautiful voice. She says she can't sing but I mean can't sing is Cindy singing after Volleyball practice.

We had got a break at the end of practice. We spent the whole time practicing for the play. I went out to go get some water but then I saw Cindy kiss Nash! I dropped my bag and looked. Nash turned around and just looked at me while Cindy smirked with her evil self. I grabbed my bag and ran home.

No one was home except for mom. so of course she asked me why was I home early.

"Nash kissed Cindy!" I tell her

"He did wait why are you mad?"

"Because, I like him!"

"Does he know sweetheart?"

"No, I can't bring myself to tell him!"

"Then you can be mad."

"Why can't I because he doesn't know you like him and he obviously likes Cindy."

"So, he's mine. Not hers."

"He's not a person you can claim. You have to let him be him."

"You're right! Mom"

"Yep!"

"Thanks"

"We gotta go dress shopping"

"Cool, can I take some benadryl I'm itching."

I wasn't really itching but I just wanted to sleep. I wanted to forget all about this day. What's awesome is that I can ignore Nash.

"No you can't." Nash says from his balcony

Darn it I said that out loud.

"Yep, you did. Can we talk?" he says

I get up to go close the door and move the blinds up. I started to feel sleepy so I fell asleep and slept well.