The Date

Madison's P.O.V

Cameron woke me and told me to go get ready around 8:10. I went to go eat first but I had heard yelling coming from another room. I just pretended not to hear it.

Madison's outfit:

Floral crop top

Black Jeans

Sperry's

bracelets

A plain black Cardigan

I decided to leave my hair curly and I just put a bow behind it. I put on my make up and brushed my teeth and put some make up on at 10:00 I was ready. He came to the room and got me. We were walking out and Nash had came out.

"Hey, where are you going?" Nash asked

"Just on a date!" Cam answered

"Can we talk, Cam?" Nash asked

Cameron's P.O.V

I went with Nash to see what he wanted and he basically was a little confused.

"When did this all happen?" he asked

"The day of the trip to 6 flags."

"Look, I know me and Madison might not be talking but please take care of her. We don't wanna see her mad or upset. Have fun okay?" he said

"Okay, Man see you later."

We got in the car and she kept asking where are we going.

"Where are we going, Cam?"

"It's a secret and I only know."

"Fine then."

We got there and she saw what I did. On top of a hill, I set up a picnic and we were gonna eat there. We got to the top of the hill and sat down on the cover.

"This beautiful, Cam!"

Madison's P.O.V

Once we got there, I saw what he did. It was beautiful. I actually made me wonder was this a boy's idea. He did a really good job of the whole thing.

We sat down and talked about different things. I started to realize that he's so cool, sweet, he is just perfect and I think I may like him.

Cameron's P.O.V

We were talking and I started to realize that she's so cool, sweet, she is just perfect and I think I may like her.

We started to pack up and she came up with a great game.

"Okay, so here's what you do. We are gonna roll down the hill and find three different items." she said while throwing it down the hill.

"Once your done you run back up and place it on the basket. Here's the catch. You can only pick up one thing the first roll down the hill. Which means that you can only get one item when you roll down the first time." She said

We had started the game and we both had one item already we were going down the hill for the next one. We had rolled into each other and hit heads. We leaned in and kissed I must say she was amazing. It was perfect.

Madison's P.O.V

To be honest, I didn't feel anything. I didn't feel the way I felt with Nash but I didn't want to be mean or anything.

"That was amazing and I would like to take you out again." he said "What do you think?"

_______________________________________________________________

What will she say to him? What will Nash say? Are they gonna talk again. Still in need of the boys' girlfriend.