Senior Year!!!

Madison:

As we all know summer isn't meant to last forever. So yes of course we have to go back to the hated time of year. School time.

So I think I need to give you an update on what been happening:

1. Me and Carter are still together kinda
2. Me, Nash, and Carter might move in with Cam this summer
3. Nash and his baby drama is now over and he is free
4. Thats pretty much it

Anyway this school year is gonna be the best only because it's senior year!!! I plan on going all out too.

My outfit:

Long sleeve black crop top
• High waisted black skirt
•black "thug life" beanie
• Cheetah print shoes
• Cheetah print scarf

I went downstairs to go get the car. Since Mario and Marie are leaving for college soon, I have to dodge all the college baskets we get. Its not bad because I get to turn Mario's room into my dance studio.

Today's the first day of school and I have my classes already. Just don't have my locker yet hopefully I get one of the double lockers.

Anyway Marci runs out and gets in the car. We have to go pick up Nash and Hayes and they taking to long.

They run out the house with with their bags in their hands and they get in the back.

We finally get to school and it's packed. Freshmen trying to find the office, sophomore's saying hey, juniors going to their classes, and the seniors still outside.

Because we already took Hayes and Marci on a tour of the school they already know what goes on and they walk to class.

"MADDDIE!" Matt says as he runs towards me.

"Hey, Matt!" I said as I hug him.
"So I don't get a hug?!" Carter says as he holds his hands out
"Hey boy come here." I said as we hug
"CAMERON DALLAS IS HERE PEOPLE DON'T GO CRAZY! " Cameron screams

Nash and him have their Cash moment. We walk in and go to the auditorium for our locker numbers and classes.

"Seniors! Welcome A-M go in The first door. N-Z go in throigh the second door."
Me and Crater split up and we took. Matthew, Cam, Nash and I went through the first door and Carter went in by himself.

I got my class schedules and Crater sent me a picture of his.

First period: Advanced Math

Second Period: Honors English

Third Period: Dance

Fourth Period: Science

Fifth Period: Home etc.

Six Period: Social Studies

Seventh Period: Lunch

Eight Period: Leaders of Tomorrow

Ninth Period: Keyboarding

I have Math, Leaders of Tommorow, and Lunch with Nash. All of my classes except for Dance I have with Matt and Cameron. I only have Home etc. With Carter and that sucks.

I go to get my locker number and I walk to it. I see that I have a DOUBLE LOCKER!!!!

I start to decorate it with the pictures and I leave on full side for me and Carter and the other one with the rest of the boys. I then decorate the insides with pictures of my family and other friends.

The bell dog saying that I have to go to class.

|||SKIPS TO HOME ETC.|||

I walk to the class and Carter has saved me a seat. The teacher walks in.

"Hello, Ms. Taylor is my name. You guys know the rules already. Anyways your partners are on the board."

We go to the board:

Matt and Niya

Noah and Syd

Cameron and Madison

Carter and Maggie
.....

I was a bit bummed to see that me and Carter weren't partnered up.

Maggie walked up to Carter and said "sorry he's mine now." As Carter shrugged and went with her.

"Okay class this is gonna be a year long project. You will receive children. Either a boy, girl, or twins. One of you come and pick from this hat."

We lined up while people shouted out what they got. Matt got a boy while Carter got a girl with Maggie.

"We got twins." Cameron said

"Name your children."

"I think C.J and Cammy!" Cameron said
"Yeah okay that's cool."

We got our children as soon as the bell rang.

Me and Cam walked to Class and Carter came with his child.

"This is Thomas. " he said
"This is C.J and Cammy." I said
"Cool come find me at lunch okay?"
"Okay." I said as I gave him a kiss
"Hey that's my baby father." Maggie said taking Carter

I rolled my eyes.

"You don't like that huh?" Cameron says
"Nope. Cant stand it and they have all their class together. " I said
"She's the reason Matt broke up with May. She was always flirting with him and they kissed and May and Matt broke up." Cameron said

Ugh!!!!