Dress Shop

Chapter 4

Madison's P.O.V

This morning I was going to try on some dresses with mom. She needed a wedding dress and Elizabeth, me, Marci, and Marie. I got took a shower and got dressed

Madison's outfit:

White blouse

cheetahs print skirt

A hat

necklace

Jean jacket

Black heels

Black stockings

I wanted to look really nice but not overdone. I put my hair up in a messy bun for now. I did my make up mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and pink lip gloss. I put my hair down and put my hat on.

I went downstairs and saw that mom had made us breakfast and we had to sit a the dinning room table. This was awesome. She made us bacon, waffles, cubed fruit, eggs, sausage, and yogurt.

After we ate we went to the shop and waited for someone to come and help us.

Later a man came over and said "Hi I'm Randy and you are?"

"I'm Mari Smith, the bride."

"Okay who do you have with you, Mari?" Randy says

"Oh I have my best friend Elizabeth she's my Maid of honor and my three daughters Marie, Marci, and Madison my bridesmaids."

"Is everyone gonna try on a dress?"

"Yes, one bride's dress and 4 bridesmaids!"

"Okay tell me about the groom!" Randy says

"His name is Martin he's the English teacher for my kids. I met him through a conference." she says

"Okay what type of dress are you looking for?"

"A princess dress with a sweetheart neckline and some bling."

"Okay, I have the perfect dress for you, but just in case you don't like it. I need a daughter. one of yours please."

"Ummm I can go." I said.

He leads me to the back with all the dresses and shows me this perfect dress he had. Mom had to have it. I had grabbed it. It was long and a lacey. the neckline had bling and it. it had a teal ribbon around it.

Mom tried it on and we all agreed on it. Bowman she looked gorgeous in it.

Next was our turn and must I say we had a lot of choices. Mom said she wanted two of us to have silver dresses and the other two to have teal. Me and Nash's mom Elizabeth had silver dress. Marci and Marie had teal. she let us choose between short and long. We all chose short.

Elizabeth's dress was cute. It had an off the shoulder strap.,it was plain but had a silver/sparkly sash on it. it was really cute.

Mine was a little bit on the sparkly side. It was strapless. I had a sparkly top and a sash that divided the bottom side. I wasn't that sparkly.

Marci was strapless. It was pretty simple. it had a couple of flowers to it but not a lot. It fit her personality though. I mean she's quiet and stays to herself.

Marie was like me out going so she had to have something cute. Her dress was gorgeous! It was strapless and beautiful. It was silk and cute. It had a ribbon that had sparkles on it and the top was simple but the bottom was ruffled.

We had to find Skylynn a dress since Mom wanted a flower girl. Skylynn's dress was going to be silver with something teal. She got a puffy dress. The top was teal and the bottom was a silver. it had a big teal bow in the back.

We got some tiaras and left after we brought the dresses that came to $19,000.00. I had fun shopping today.

I went on Twitter and saw that Nah had DTR his and Cindy's relationship. (DTR is Defined The Relationship) They are officially dating. I haven't talked to him in a while so I thought that I would be the mature one and text him first.

Nash's P.O.V

I sat at home with nothing to do, so I posted on Twitter that me and Cindy are dating. A lot of people were saying how messed up I was because that's my best friends bully but really I think that Madison is gonna have to grow up and get over it. I know it sounds harsh but I'm really like Cindy.

I went to take a nap but then my text alert went off. Great Maddie.

Mads:p Hey Nash I just wanted to say sorry

Me: Now it's sorry oh really

Mads:p Don't tell me that we are best friends. idc if you date Cindy!

Me: Okay fine I forgive you and I'm sorry too

Mads:p Its fine so don't worry. I went dress shopping today.

Me: Really how much fun (sarcasm)

Mads:p It was your gonna love my dress

Me: I got to go bye.

It was almost midnight and tomorrow is Saturday I got to go tuxedo shopping with Martin, Mario, Carson, and Tim. I'm not really looking forward to it but I got to do it.

I'm tired so I fall asleep with out any noises.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out time!!!!!!

Read soon_to_be_famous books and follow her!!!!!

Hoped you enjoyed it

One Direction goes on their U.S. tour August 14, 2014. TURN UP!!!!!

I'll update soon