"Pulpo"

(Party outfit up top)

Y/N POV

Cobra Kai has been invited to a party. We were all going to Moon's house for a huge party without adults. I got dressed in my party outfit and did my makeup before heading over to Moon's house. When I got there, there were already tons of people there. I walked into the living room and immediatley found Hawk, Aisha, and the other Cobra Kais. I made eye contact with Hawk and we both smile before he gets up and walks over to me. He pecks my lips and pulls me close to him before walking back over to the couch. He sits down and I realize that there isn't any space left for me to sit. I take a step away to go stand next to the couch, but Hawk grabs my hips and pulls me backwards onto his lap. A light blush coats my face as I look back at him. He just smirks in reply and moves one arm around my stomach as the other rests on my thigh. I grab a beer off the table and take a sip of it and lean back into Hawk. Not long after we see the Miyagi-Do walk into the party. We stare each other down until Moon shows up and greets Sam. They have a hushed conversation before Moon walks away and we all go back to the party, throwing occasional glares at each other.

We turned the music up and people started dance battling. We were cheering on everyone and everything seemed to be normal for now. After a while, I got up and started taking to people. I was talking to a guy that I'd seen around school and we were laughing and joking around. All the sudden, Hawk comes over and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him asking, "You gonna introduce me to your friend?" "Oh, uh, Hawk this is James. James, Hawk," I tell them. "Nice to meet you," James tells him. We continue our conversation and James tells a joke and I laugh, but my laughing is cut off by Hawk kissing me passionately. I kiss back until we break away and I see that James is gone. "What was that for?" I ask with a confused smile. He just shrugs and replies, "I can't kiss you princess?" I shake my head at him before I come to a realization. I gasp and look over at him. "You were jealous," I tell him playfully. He scoffs and says, "Me? Jealous? Never." I just nod and say, "Yeah, sure." He moves his hand down slightly so that it's on my hip and pulls me over to sit back on the couch.

We take a seat on the couch with his arm still around me. We sit for a few minutes until Demetri comes over and takes a seat on the opposite end of the couch. I glance over at Hawk trying to read his expression. I can see that he is confused and slightly annoyed. I lean back into the couch feeling the tension between them. Demetri tries to break the tension by asking, "You check out the new Doctor Who trailer?" Hawk replies tonelessly, "I don't watch nerd shit." I roll my eyes and nudge his leg slightly to get his attention. He looks at me and I give him a 'be nice' look to which he looks away from me. Demetri continues, "You know, uh...Moffat isn't the showrunner anymore." This caught Hawk's attention, as he perks up immediately asking, "Wait, really? Since when? Is there a new Doctor? What's he like?" Demetri replies, "She's badass." I look at Hawk with a small loving smile. He's such a dork. But he's my dork. "She?" Hawk continues. When Demetri nods he says, "No way." I decide to give them sometime to catch up, so I stand up and go to join some other friends. I was only gone for a minute before I hear people gasping and I turn around to see Hawk pouring his beer on Demetri's head. "That's what I thought. Still a pussy," Hawk tells him before walking out. I give Demetri an apologetic look before running after Hawk.

"Hawk! Hawk, wait up!" I yell after him. He stops and turns around asking, "What?" When I get to him I shove his shoulder and ask, "What the hell is wrong with you?" He just answers, "He was pissing me off." I scoff and ask, "So you pour beer all over him? What did he even say?" He sighs and tries to look anywhere but me. "Hey, answer me. Please?" I ask cupping his cheek so that he can't look away. He sighs and says, "I was just trying to make a point. He said that I should my inner peace and shit." "Hawk, we can't keep having this talk. I want to be with you, but not when you act like this." He nods and looks at the ground answering, "I know. I'll try. I promise." I pull him in for a loving kiss before we head back inside. We grabbed some new drinks and head over to talk with our friends. We were having a great time when we heard the someone speak into the microphone. We all turn to look at the person who turns out to be Demetri. He taps his cup before continuing, "I'd like to make a toast. To Eli Moskowitz." Everyone starts murmuring in confusion not realizing who that is. I glance at Hawk with a pleading look, silently begging him not to do anything stupid. Before he can say anything, Demetri continues, "Oh! I'm sorry. Some of you might know him as Hawk. But underneath that crazy clown cosplay and whatever type of Manic Panic he dumps in his hair, he's still good old Eli. My binary brother. Well, he was my binary brother. You know what he is now? A real zero." Hawk is getting more and more angry as he says, "All right, that's enough, Demetri." But Demetri doesn't stop and goes on, "Don't let that angry red hairdo fool you. He's a big softie. We watched every Harry Potter movie together. And he bawled like a baby when Dobby died." He says the last part in a baby voice and makes fake sobbing sounds as everyone laughs. Hawk turns to one of our friends and tells him, "All right, if he doesn't shut up, I'm gonna shut him up." He answers, "Remember what Sensei said about showing mercy." I intertwine our fingers together as we make eye contact. His face softens slightly as we turn back to Demetri. "In the words of Eli's hero, Steve Jobs, 'I've got one more thing'. Have any of you heard of sleep enuresis?" Everyone mutters confusedly not knowing what that means. Hawk's grip tightens on my hand as he says, "Don't." Demetri gives him a challenging look before explaining, "That is the medical term, of course. In the King's English, it's good old-fashion bed-wetting. And Eli here is a pro. My mom even had a special air mattress for sleepovers. And she called it...Eli's waterbed." Everyone burst out laughing and that's when Hawk snaps. He shoves his cup into our friends hands and lets go of mine and says, "Screw mercy. You're a corpse!" They start walking up to get to Demetri. I stand back and nervously chew my nail. Chris steps in front of them and says, "You're gonna have to go through me." "Stay out of it traitor."

"Hey, don't touch him," Robby joins. "Or what?" Aisha asks. They stare each other down and I look at them nervously before Moon speaks up and says, "Guys. Stop. We're friends." "Oh, I smell a rumble!" Stingray says excitedly. Before they can do anything we hear police sirens. Lights start flashing through the house as everyone scatters. I run up to Hawk and grab his hand saying, "Come on we have to go." I try to pull him but he stays put and says, "Demetri, you got lucky. I'll see you at school!" I pull him harder and we run out to his car. When we get into his car, he starts it up and we pull out in a hurry. Once we get to my apartment, he turns the engine off and we sit there for a minute in silence. Our eyes meet and we both start laughing. When we stop I say, "Well, good night." I start to open the door, but before I step out Hawk says, "I think you're forgetting something Princess." I turn around and smile at him before grabbing his face with both of my hands and pulling him in for a long kiss. His tongue slides along my bottom lip and I part them slightly. He wastes no time exploring every inch of my mouth. When the need for air gets to strong, I pull away and smile. "Good night, Princess," Hawk tells me with a genuine smile. "Good night," I answer smiling to myself. I get out of his car and open the front door, I look back at him before I go inside. I give him a small wave before walking in and shutting the door behind me. He's amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey readers! It feels great to write again, I don't know if I'm back for good, but I am going to try to write a lot this summer because I'm taking AP classes next year and that's a lot of work. As always, let me know what you guys would like to see!