"No Mercy"

Y/N POV

It was the first day back to school and I was actually very excited. Not for the work of course, but to be with all my friends again. We were currently sitting in class listening to the morning announcements. Hawk, Miguel, and I were in biology when we started to here static and the women speaking said, "Hey, what... You're not supposed to be in here! No! No! Give that back!" Hawk and Miguel glanced back at me and we all chuckled until we heard a voice say, "Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you, bitch!" We looked at each other with one word in mind "Tory". The bell rang as soon as Tory finished and we all went out into the hall. Miguel was sprinting down the halls trying to find Tory and Sam before anyone did something stupid. Hawk and I were walking fast down the halls trying to get to them to see what would happen. 

We got to the front of the crowd to see Tory and Sam circling each other. Tory began speaking, "I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Everyone gasps and ohs as Sam looks defeated. "I...I..." she starts before Tory throws a punch her way. Sam ducks out of the way with students backing up. Hawk sticks his arm in front of me protectively and stands a little in front of me. Tory kicks Sam in the stomach sending her stumbling backwards. Hawk and two other boys push her forward, Hawk telling her, "Get back in there." Everyone kept stepping back as the fight was getting closer to us. Tory was throwing kicks left and right and Sam was dodging them. When Tory got close enough, she grabbed Sam and elbowed her in the stomach repeatedly before throwing her into the lockers. Sam was barely turned around when Tory tried to elbow her head, but Sam rolled out of the way just in time. But when Tory grabbed a hold of Sam and started punching her in the stomach, Robby ran in and pulled Tory off of Sam. Tory ran over trying to pull him away, but was shoved into the lockers. One of the boys tried to get Robby away from Tory, but was kicked back into us. "Hey!" Miguel yelled before running at Robby. "Settle down! We can figure this-" but was cut off by Miguel slamming into him, knocking him onto the floor.

Now Miguel was throwing punches at Robby and he was dodging. "Oh, it is on!" Hawk yelled. Two kids were running at each other and he shoved them away. A boy came running at him and he stuck his arm out, sending him face planting onto the ground. Another one came at him and he flipped him over his shoulder. "Yeah!" He yells before someone rams into him. All the sudden I felt arms wrap around me from behind picking me up slightly. I spun my leg backwards around his and pulled forward hard, knocking him off his feet. I jumped up and turned around to see him already up and coming at me again. I spun my back foot around and kicked him in the jaw, making him fall face first into the lockers. I spun around and tried to make my way towards Hawk or Miguel, but I had another guy try to throw a punch at me. I ducked backwards and he hit the lockers with a loud bang. I looked over at him to see his knuckles bloody from the force of the punch. He swung at me again, but this time I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back before forcing his head forward into the lockers. I dropped him before running in the direction of Hawk who was fighting two people. I saw him get punched in the face hard enough for him to stumble into the wall. I ran over next to him as he touched his lip, checking for blood. He looked down at me and we locked eyes. A smirk grew on my face as I heard one of the boys run towards me. I turned around and punched him in the stomach. He stumbled a bit, but came at me again this time landing a punch to my face. My head turned to the side from the force of it before I turned back and grabbed hold of his shoulders, forcing his head down to come in contact with my knee. I let go of his shoulders and slammed his body into the wall, before throwing him across the floor. 

I turned around just in time to get shoved against the wall. I used the leverage from the wall to kick him in the stomach as he ran at me and sent him into the wall across from me. I ran towards him and slammed his head against the wall causing him to drop to the floor and hold his head in pain. A teacher then ran in yelling into his radio, "This is out of control! Get me security in the main corridor, right away!" I turn to see Stingray standing there telling him, "It's ok sir. I got this." He then walked over to where Hawk was fighting and grabbed one guy off of him and hit him multiple times before throwing him into the lockers. He then pulled another boy off of a Cobra Kai and threw him backwards. He walked over to Hawk and they high fived before he went on fighting other kids. We ran forward taking the fight to the main entrance to the school. Before I could turn around I was pushed to the floor. I turned my body over, but I wasn't quick enough to move out of the way. A boy straddled my torso and before I could get myself free, he began punching my face. I took one hit, then two, and finally on the third one I threw my hand up to block him and I caught his fist. I was holding his fist and before I could use my other hand, it was pinned above my head. "Hawk!" I screamed before I took another hit to the face.