A dangerous Valentine - FionaCakes91

First place winner: A dangerous Valentine by FionaCakes91

A masked Valentines & a secret Challenge 

The remnants of his touch still lingered on my skin. My hands confiscated my breasts and caressed them just the way he did. I released a small whimper, audible only to my ears. My cousin Alexis was sitting beside me in the back seat of the limousine; she had her head against the glass and her earbuds in her ears; reciting the lyrics to that one naughty song by Khia.

I rested the back of my head on the headrest and that special place between my legs tingle, craving to be fondled by the tips of his luxurious fingers.

A blanket of heat enveloped my body, beginning at my nape. My mind was in torment as I recalled how warm his breath was as he sucked on the skin of my neck.

"Hmm." An involuntary moan escaped my mouth as I imagined how wonderful his lips would feel between my legs.

I inhaled, and I realised the essence of lavender and paprika still lingered in my nostrils. I squeezed my eyes shut as I bask in the memory of that unique combination of his signature scent.

I cursed myself for being a 21-year-old virgin. Honestly, I never had a problem before this mystery man began plaguing my dreams for the past three nights.

It was so real.

It was constantly the same; The mysterious man would lurk in the shadows. I couldn't see his face, just his glowing red eyes. He would tug me towards his muscular chest then he'd murmur in my ear, "Vei fi a mea?" Chills rattled my spine as his voice echoed in my head.

My nipples hardened to points as I remembered what happened next.

"Miss Price, are you ok?" Leroy, our driver broke me from my trance. My eyes opened to meet his uneasy gaze in the rearview mirror.

"I'm fine Leroy," I cleared my throat as I tried to regain my composure. I was flushed and I hoped Leroy couldn't detect my uncertainty.

"Ok, we'll be there in less than twenty minutes," Leroy announced, and I nodded my head. My eyes peered out the window, observing the beauty the moon created as she cast her shine into the depths of the night.

A few minutes later and we pulled up in the parking lot of the old Covali castle; beautiful and majestic.

"Ladies, we've arrived," Leroy announced.

I stretched my hand over to Lexi and poked her.

She unplugged her earphones and yawned. Leroy escorted us out of the car. He informed us he'd pick us up in the next three hours, then he bid us a good evening.