Heart strings - blueskiessuck

First place winner: Heart strings by blueskiessuck

Letters to my ex Challenge 

1.

-Murk in tomorrow's step, every hope besmirched in fear.

What am I supposed to do with a piece of paper after all, Joe?

-Raising the dead conscience, Lorna.

To remind people that tomorrow is too late for heaven.

It will always be late; hope burned all the truths.

As if hope is the liar in this hell...

~Last call of Lorna and Joe.~

2.

Joe...

You did a good thing walking away.

After a while, I would be the one running with the guilt glued on my back.

You did a good thing when u left.

We both did.

~madly crying...Lorna~

3.

I am lost, Joe.

In thousands of laughing melodies I am lost with eyes that no longer see. On thousands of roads with shattered destinations, I am alone.

I am sorrowful, full of sadness I glue in your conscience, because lately my shoulders have started to hurt me carrying your pain.

I live a parasitic life and dress everything with cruelty.

I forget to love and I speak at a low slant nowadays.

Gulp a couple of bottles every night, and when life goes downhill, I set bloody horizons on my body.

Joe, I am losing myself.

Do you even read these?

4.

I thought it would be easy.

I would draw you in with a few strings, would sing you in a few writings to send you on your way...absent.

I thought it would be really easy, but I am running out of words and my voice has gone hoarse from all the crying.

~Please answer...

Lorna.~

5.

Now that you left, a tangle is stuck in my throat, and I am always looking in the old trails to know if you are still breathing somewhere.