Affection

How they show/tell you how much you mean to them

Mondo: show/tell
He will constantly remind you how much you mean to him no matter where u are. He also will do anything for you like anything to show you. One day you told him you were not feeling the best and he showed up with a teddy bear when he came back from his bike ride.

Ishimaru: Tell
Ishimaru has a harder time showing how much you really mean to him so he will tell you how much you mean to him. You both could be studying and randomly you will hear " I love you alot" from him

Togami: Show
Now he does now show you affection much around other people but if anyone was rude to you her would always be there. When there is no one around do not be surprised when he randomly hugs/kisses you!

Kazuichi: Show/tell
Now this boy will always ALWAYS give you hugs you can not go 2 hours without him giving you one. Each time he does he will always tell you " I love you so much"

Gundam: Tell and a little show
You can't go one day without Gundam telling you how much he loves you. Around people now that much. Although when it is just the two/three of you expect hugs and cuddles

Nagitoshow
Nagito struggles to express how much he loves you by words so instead he uses touch. So at the most random times you will always find him giving you hugs out of nowhere as his way of saying I love you.

Kokichi: tell/show
Kokichi is a little bit confusing to understand when it comes to affection. He will prank you one way or another but afterwards he will come up to you and give you the biggest hug ever, and tell u how much you mean to him.

Kaito: show/tell
Most of the time Kaito will show you how much he loves you from constant hugs to going out of his way to make every perfect for you. Still even if everyone is around he will always tell you how much you mean to him.

Kiibo: tell/show
Kiibo struggles with both due to him being a robot but with your help he understands how he shows affection. Like when your not feeling well he goes out of his way to make you feel better. Each day he reassuring you how much you mean to him without fail.

Author here! I am alive and well. I currently have been forgetting to update and running out of ideas ( if u have any let me know) also I have been really into minecraft at the moment as well. But enough about me how are you all doing. Also thank you for 1k reads!!!!!