Place to take u on a date

One of their favorite places to take you on a date

Mondo:
This man loves to take you on a picnic. He will choose a place with lots of beautiful scenery. On the way there you guys would take his moter cycle and he would purposely take the longer way because it had a beautiful view on the way there. Not to mention he liked the feeling of you holding on to him

Ishimaru:
Ishimaru would take you to a small and quiet cafe that you both could walk to. Sometimes if you were ok with it you would have a little study date there too. He would make sure it was in walking distance so that you both could hold hands while walking there.

Togami:
This man loves and I mean LOVES haveing a date in the library. Sometimes you would both just be sitting there reading different books or talking about them. Sometimes you busy will even be snuggled up reading the same book in silence. What he absolutely loves Though is when you guys are snuggled up together and he will be reading to you and you slowly fall asleep.

Kazuichi:
Kazuichi would take you to hsi workshop! He loves showing you all his things he has created! The reason he loves it so much is because how proud you will look at him. He feels so exited that someone is amazed at his work! Sometimes you both will work on something together and the workshop will be full of laughter and joy.

Gundham:
He will take you to a pet shelter and you both would be volunteering for a day and you guys would help them out. But his favorite part is when they ask you guys to go let the dogs ( or any other animal) out to play. The joy on your face when you would go and play them would make him so happy. You guys would be playing with the animals together and sometimes you might find a puppy of two pouncing on you!

Nagito:
He really likes just doing a netfix and chill date due to the fact he is scared of his luck ruining the date if you guys went anywhere. Besides he really likes the feeling of you guys snuggling. It makes him feel safe and that no bad luck will come your way.

Kaito:
Let me tell you this man will take you stargazing whenever he can for a date. He loves it even more when you both go camping and stargaze there. The feeling of no one is around and the silence just admiring the stars is enough for him. You guys will lay on the ground ( on top of a blanket) and will be holding hands and be pointing out what constellations you guys see.

Kokichi:
This dude does not have a favorite place. What he does love is takeing you on adventures and pulling pranks on others for a date. No matter where you go if your doing one of those two things you doing his favorite date. Sometimes he will even take you on adventures with the rest of D.I.C.E if you want!

Kiibo:
Now let me tell you this boy does not care what you guys do as long has your smiling and haveing a good time together. If he had to pick he would say it would be takeing a walk in a park with you. You would be hand in hand walking on the park and talking. He finds it so relaxing and hopes you enjoy it to!

Author here! So sorry I haven't updated this in like forever I had no ideas. My mental health is alot better now! If you have any ideas for the next chapter let me know!