Will they cosplay with you??

Mondo:
He loves to cosplay with you on one condition. If he is one of those big strong characters. Overall he loves to cosplay with you and he finds it really adorable seeing you in your cosplays. Although once when you were wearing lipstick he was kissing you and he accidentally got it all his lips as well when he was in cosplay too. You and him have even gone to a convention together!

Ishimaru:
He will cosplay with you but it takes some convincing and some begging. But he can't resist you so most of the time he will say yes and cosplay with you. He refuses to cosplay as a female due to not likeing it and you completely understand. When you get a new costume in he is the first one to see it because you know he will give his honest jugement!

Togami:
He won't cosplay with you. He is scared if he is ever seen with it on it will ruin his image. But you have managed to get cat ears with Bells on them on him! Plus when he was wearing that you got him to say meow!

Kazuchi:
He will cosplay with you always!! He loves to see all of your cosplays. Every time you cosplay he will complement you to death on how good you look. He still can't believe half of the time that it's you under the costume. If you need something while your in cosplay he will go and get it for ya even if he is in cosplay himself with one exception. You come with!

Gundham:
He doesn't do it. He has done it once or twice with you before but it was not for him. He had to admit he looked really good but he didn't really enjoy it, but he will go to conventions with you if you want him to come! He also likes to see you in cosplay and thinks some of your cosplays are the cutest things!

Nagito:
He will do it but only for the characters he seems "full of hope". But he likes to do it as well he just doesn't care to cosplay the characters "not full of hope" as he would say. He will go to conventions with you and at times he will even go out in general public with you in cosplay!!

Kaito:
He will do it in a heartbeat!! He loves to see you so much in your cosplays. When you get a new cosplay he will even be eager to see it on you. Once you did a maid-sama cosplay ohhhh boy was he happy. He thought you were the cutest thing he ever sall.

Kokichi:
He doesn't just like cosplaying with you he LOVES it. He loves dressing up and playing the character with you, filming the videos, and he really loves it when you do his make-up. He won't do any girl characters but he will still let you do male make-up looks on him!! He is super playful when I'm cosplay and will go out in public and to any convention you want. He loves to show of you guys in cosplay!!

K1-B0:
He will do it with you but struggles to find costumes that will fit him because he is a robot ya know. But he will try his best to cosplay with you. Like ishimaru when you get a new costume he will be the first one to see it because you know he will always give you his honest opinion.