Favorite Animes to watch with u

This is there favorite anime/animes to watch with you! In their chapter you get extra characters and some are female! Trust me there are alot of bonus characters! Some characters I have currently skipped the current ones are:

Ishimaru:
Saiki K-  He loves to watch this with you because he thinks it is comical.
The Promised Neverland- Even Though it scares him a bit he loves it because of how interesting the plot is. But he just loves it when you get scared you put your face into his back or chest. Sure he still will get flustered but he thinks it is just the cutest thing ever.

Mondo:
Attack on Titan- He loves this show so much, but he will only watch it with you if your ok with blood and gore. If you are but can't handle so much he will let you know before hand so you don't freak out. Sometimes he will even pop some popcorn and you guys will snuggle up on the couch and binge it with you! ( If you had dogs they would be with y'all to) He also loves it so much that when you get scared or you can't take what you are about to see on the show he will give you the biggest teddy bear hug ever so you don't have to worry about seeing the screen. ( Let's be honest here he give amazing hugs)

Togami:
Maid Sama- Most people don't know but Togami loves romance.  He is curious how the people who can't afford much but make do live. So when he found a anime that is both he was super excited! One day you would find him watching it and ask to watch with him and ever since that day he loves watching it with you! Once he even asked if you would wear a maid dress... At one point he even bought th mangas for both of you so you guys could continue and read it together!

Kirigiri:
Erased: Kirigiri loves Mysterie shows and loves to try a figure it out before the show tells them who the culprit is. Her favorite part though is when you are snuggling and both of you are trying to figure out who it is together. Since the show goes back in time she also will be trying to predict what would have changed in present time in the show.

Celestia:
Kakeguiri- Due to the show being about gambling Celestia loves it. Trying to figure out what the next move they are going to do. Sometimes she will even ask you to learn the game they are gambling to figure out how they play it and what it is like! Sometimes you guys will be learning and the show is playing in the background.

Nagito:
Hunter x hunter- Nagito thinks that alot of things in the show happen due to their luck. Due to his luck effecting his life he just loves the show so much.

Gundham:
Beaststars- We all know Gundham loves animals so they both go hand in hand

Fuhiko:
Akame ga Kill- due to Fuhiko being a you know... ( I forget the right word for it) he absolutely loves all the plot twists. Also the fact it is not super bloody.

Chaiki:
No game no life- we all know she is the ultimate gamer so it makes total sense she would love to watch this with you. Sometimes you both would be gaming together with the show playing in the background

Author here! Sorry I did not do any of the v3 characters I just ran out of motavation but wanted to get as far as I could. Thank you for 200 reads!