Prolouge

Here You Guys Go Hope Its Good. Bye For Now.

Scarlet Pov

I smelled the sweet scent of orange blossoms and followed it. I saw Griffin standing in my doorway his face showing hatred. No he can't be my mate no this can't be happening not him, why him? He walked towards me laughing and puts his hand to my face.

"My mate is a pathetic omega oh no no no I Griffin Ray Moon reject you Scarlet Jay Rain as my mate and I here by state that you will never be my mate ever in life." Griffin said. On the inside I broke down but on the outside I stood proud and I looked at him dead in the face.

"And I Scarlet Jay Rain expect your rejection and I never wanted to be your mate in the first place Griffin." I said. I then grabbed my bag and walked out. I walked away from my old packs house stepping out of pack territory and as I finally stepped out of the region of the Blood Crescent Pack, I felt my pack mark lift off of me meaning I was now a rouge. It feels good being free of a pack or at least that pack. I shifted into my wolf form which was a pure light brown with two white strips going down my face and my bright emerald green eyes showing. I loved my wolf form it reminded me of my dad and my brother both who are gone.

I kept walking before I  got to a clearing in the path it was leading to a beautiful pond which had cherry blossom trees all around it. I walked towards  the pond and got myself a drink, all the walking had made me tried. I then started walking and saw another wolf, growling lowly I got into fighting stance. The wolf ran away rather quickly probably to report back to the alpha of whose ever pack territory I was in. I started back onto the path away from any wolf packs. I became tried though and I rested my head on my paws as i lied on the ground next to the pond. Time for me to find myself a new reason in life because i had no mate and no pack I had no purpose. I sighed softly and a tear slipped down my face. No time to think right now though, I  need sleep. I slowly drifted into sleep hoping by morning i have an answer to my many questions and that my sleep wasn't going to be filled with nightmares.

Authors Note

So how did I do guys. I feel good with this chapter. But if you liked the chapter vote, comment and follow. Bye guys Scarlet out.

Words in Chapter: 354

Word Count After Editing: 472