Chapter One (Wolves and Brother?)

I know so soon but I got nothing better to do so here you guys go hope I do good or maybe even a little bit better.

Scarlet Pov

I awoke to the sound of many wolves growling. I swiftly got up and growled back getting into fighting stance facing the wolves. The wolves looked at me and I glared back at them. One wolf ran towards me and went to attack my neck, a quick kill. I moved slightly to my left though and tackled the wolf to the ground. I bit into his neck snapping his neck, the death he had planned for me. The other wolves looked at me fear and anger showing in their eyes. Two of the five that were left came rushing at me with pure anger. I jumped up and over them then turned around and tripped them with my leg. They fell on top of each other and we're unable to get up. There were only two left, they picked up the other three wolves and ran quickly back towards their pack territory. I got up and walked towards the pond gulping down some of the water. I heard a low growl and  turned around quickly seeing two piercing sapphire blues eyes. The wolf backed off and stood there ineffective by me growl. The wolf was a darker brown and had two black strips going down their face. I growled again louder this time to get them to run off and leave me alone. It didn't phase them though, I was confused but stayed in fighting position to make sure this wolf wasn't planning anything sneaky. I noticed that the wolf somewhat reassemble my dead father.l,  Wait is it Bryant? I stepped towards the wolf sniffing him. I recognized Bryant smell from anywhere and I looked at the wolf curiously.

"Bryant is that really you?" I asked shocked, I thought he was dead along with dad.

"Yes Scarlet its me." Bryant said. I smiled and hugged him in my wolf form the best I could.

"Where have you been, how do look, what happen?" I asked. He chuckled and shifted into his human form. He had tannish blonde hair and bright sapphire blue eyes. He has grown since the last time I saw him, he was a man now. I shifted to my human form. My scarlet red hair flowing in the wind but still always covering my one eye that had been bandaged up and scared from the attack on my old pack.

"I have been in my new pack with my mate Willow and still got that red hair I see." He said. I laughed lightly.

"Of course Bryant why wouldn't I it stays with me no matter what I do to it and you found your mate im so happy for you mine rejected me." I said my voice cracking a little.

"Who would reject my beautiful little sister?" He asked his voice showing anger.

"Griffin he said that he couldn't have a pathic 'Omega' as his mate." I said my voice cracking more and years forming.

"Well maybe if its okay with Alpha Henry you can come stay with Willow and I in the Shadow Time pack." He said and hugged me tightly.

"Okay then we better get going to the pack region." I said as I hugged him back. We pulled apart from the hug and then started walking towards the Shadow Time pack. Lets hope everything turns out okay and we don't run into anymore rouge wolves or any wolves from the Blood Crescent pack.  But of course that a very slim chance that we wont, hey we can always hope for the best.

Authors Note

Here you guys go. Hope you guys enjoy this book remember vote comment and follow. Also how am I doing so far? Good, bad, horrible, amazing comment you answer.

Word Count : 527

After Editing: 654