Chapter Eight (Little One)

Here you guys go sorry for late updates I am trying to get them out when I can.

Levi Pov

I ran off looking around. I was being stared at and people looked at me like I was just a freak. I saw Scarlet looking at me. She noticed my look of fear and walked towards me. She lead me to her and her mate's room.

"What's wrong?" Scarlet asked.

"Everyone thinks I am a freak and look at me like I am a freak." I said. I felt tears coming. She hugged me tightly.

"Don't think about what other say you are unique in your own little way so no matter what your the best little not anybody could befriend and/or be a mother to." She said. I looked at her and smiled.

"Thank you so much for being here for me Miss Scarlet." I said. She chuckled.

"Please just call me Scar Levi. Also let's go and see if Henry and Xavier will accept you into the pack." She said. I questioned the name. Who were they.

"Who are they Scar?" I asked.

"Henry is the Alpha and Xavier is his son my mate." She said. I nodded my head and we headed into the direction of a office or what I assume was the Alpha's office. She opened the door for me and I walked in, Scar walking in after me.

"Henry and Xavier this is Levi." She said.

"Hello Levi what are you doing on my territory. Also I am Henry." Henry said.

"My mom and dad died keeping me safe from the Blood Crescent pack​ then I saw Scarlet having and asthma attack so I gave her my inhaler to use." I said. The other boy Xavier, her mate looked slightly pissed off. Weird what did I do to get on his bad side already.

"Oh okay and Scarlet are you alright?" Xavier asked her. She nodded and stood there.

"I was wondering if maybe he could join the pack and I could take him in under my wing." She said. The alpha walked towards me and grabbed my hand and put his finger on my wrist. I felt a burning pain in my wrist. I looked down after he pulled his finger away. I saw the Shadow Time pack symbol engraved on my wrist. I smiled and ran back over to Scar and hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back.

"Thank you Henry." She said.

"Please just call me dad." He said. She blushed a crimson color. She nodded her head and walked out. I followed her to her and Xavier room. She looked extremely happy and was smiling like crazy. Maybe I should ask her about tomorrow right now I felt really tired. I lay on the floor and fell asleep.

Authors Note
So guys how did i do? Also remember to vote, comment, and follow. Bye my raindrops Scarlet out.

Word count is 494
After Editing: 497