Chapter 17 (The Last Chapter)

And Scene

Xavier's Pov

We arrived at their territory. The girls ran in front of us attacking the large group that guard the boarder. We sprint pass watching as the two girls fell, and Melody had to retreat. We snuck inside Levi took care of these guards. Father lead Byran and I to his dungeon.

"You fools. You're to late. She gone. Emotionless." Griffin father said.

"Lewis you've gone to far. How could you have done this?" Father said. Lewis walked closer to my father.

"She was mine from the begin. We had such big plans for her, but then my son screwed them up when he rejected he," Lewis said. "Now I had to fix her to make my plans work. To use her to make pups so strong that nobody would be able to defeat my pack," He paused and took a breath. "We were going to kill you, and all the other packs," He kicked my father hard in the gut. "Had you kept to your agreement, we wouldn't have had to end it like this, we could've ruled together," He kicked him again. I saw Bryan inching away to her cage. "Though that can't happen now, now you will die because you couldn't listen to me." Lewis said right as he kicked him hard in the gut. My father was dead now. Rage flowed through every vein in body. I tackled him hard knocking him into the wall his. I heard bones crack and felt blood on my hands.

"You tortured my mate," I punched him once. "Killed my father," I punched him again. "And endangered my pups, my mate, and my pack." I said punching him hard. "For that you will pay with your life." I said finally as my claws came out and I clawed him up. By the end he was covered in his own blood and my hands were to.

"I got her out." Bryan said. I looked at her. He was right. She gone, but I will try and fix her. I picked her up and carried her out of the dungeon. Levi was stand near a pile of burning corpses. He saw that we had her and started to run with us. We ran quickly away from their pack house. Melody was found mildly hurt near a tree. Bryan grabbed her and we just kept running til we got back to the pack territory. The war was over, but how would Scarlet and I, our pups be?

Author's Note
No squeal but another story that ties in with these one will be up soon. Also there will be an Epilogue soon.