Chapter Fourteen

Guys I will be stating this i have gotten better at my writing skills so wants I finish this book my other two books on my other account and another book on a different account so I don't have to fret about missing updates only have like one book going at once. I will be making a new story for this account based off some things I drew. I will probably take pictures of them and post one for each chapter based in one pov so yeah. warning I suck at drawing so there going to be horrible. BUT BESIDE THAT ONTO MY LOVELY STORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier's Pov

The war was raging hard. It had been a week now. They were upon on us, Griffin and his pack were ready to attack us. I looked around and saw Levi and Scarlet coming towards me with Beta Female Melody and Beta Fredrick.

"Scarlet wont say back sir she refuses to leave you alone to fight. Also Levi said he would help fight also." Fredrick said. I looked at her. She had the look of seriousness and I knew I wouldn't be able to change her mine. Bryan and Willow came running to help us. Soon we had many wolves following behind us. Scarlett shifted to her hellhound form Bryan also while Levi became an freaking dragon.

"ARE WE READY WOLVES OF THE SHADOW TIME PACK?" I said. I got roar from Levi, Bryan and Scarlet nodded.

"YES!!!!" They screamed back. Soon we saw them coming running at us. We held our ground and let them come to us. The fight has begun and the war is upon us.

Scarlet Pov

Wolves attacked me but I fought hard fire lit up around me as saw Levi above me. I smiled a best I could in my form. I noticed Griffin hiding above them. Soldiers dying for him as he stands back and watch this bloody battler. Levi and Bryan noticed my stare. Levi lit a path to him, so that Byran, Xavier and I could attack him. He smiled at me. I growled loudly. He came after me full force penatrating parts of my skin with his claws. Xavier freaked and attacked him pushing him to the ground, I healed myself as Levi and Bryan shifted to wolves to help beat down the monster. Soon I felt myself fall back and a blind fold and gag get wrapped around me. I tried to fight back but it did no good. Soon I was out like a light. Save me from this hell.

???'s Pov

We dragged her away as my son was left to die. I silently thanked my son and soldiers for their sacrifice so I could have her. The strongest hybrid. Since she already mated she going to have pups to. Hehe your dead Henry. Sorry brother this is what happens when you steal what is mine. You got Bryan, I got Scarlet we agreed on this. My son was a fool and rejected her though and she was forced with that thing you call a son. If mother saw bickering now she laugh. She was mine from the begin and you stole her Henry. Now you pay. Soon we were home and I locked her up in the dungeon. Nobody will find her, or hear her screams of pain and terror. Nobody will save from this hell.

"She is locked up now Sire. What should we do now?" My Beta asked.

"Fight keep the boy, her brother, and mate occupied so we don't get any rude visitors. " I said. The Beta nodded and prepped another attack. Henry if only you listened and kept your promise maybe this all wouldn't have happen. I wouldn't have had to kill you. I chuckled and lied down to rest.

Authors Note

Probably only going to be maybe three to four more chapters and a possible epilogue just so you guys know. But that's about all I got to say I am going to get started on making a cover for that story so I have it ready for you guys when all my other works are done. SO SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE.