Chapter Seven (The One Who Fought)

Here you guys go hope I do okay. :) :)

Scarlett Pov

I woke up. I got up with ease and looked around. I started to worry when I saw that I wasn't in Xavier's room but I was in a warehouse a dark one by that matter. I felt myself glowing with fire. I sighed and walked around that when I saw two glowing golden eyes. I saw the person step out. He was wearing a top hat and bow tie with a white shirt and blue jeans. He chuckled. 

"Welcome back to hell." Freddy said. (Yep i have being watching to much FNAF way to much mainly the third one so bam)

"Shut your fucking mouth Freddy." I said. I sighed and grabbed him by his bowtie

"You fucking prick I will kill you and your whole fucking group now leave me be for your all dead and sentence to death in hell." I said. I dropped him to the ground and kicked him over. I walked out and looked around. I ran towards the Shadow Time pack. Well until i was tackled to the ground by Freddy yet again.

"Damn it Freddy I said leave me the fuck alone." I said. I was getting pissed off and felt horns on my head and my eyes becoming a dark red color. I charged at Freddy and knocked him to the ground, I looked at him and smirked when I a look of fear all across his face. I move my hand closer to it.

"Now if you want to live leave me alone or everything will get worse." I said chuckling like a mad women. He shook his head yes. I let him go and ran back towards Xavier's pack house. I saw him at the front door. I hugged him calming down and shifting back to my human form. He looked towards me and smiled.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey umm I have some bad news." Xavier said. I looked towards him worrying. I didn't say a word knowing what was to come already.

"The Blood Crescent pack has declared war against us and they want you as a prisoner to stay there an be Griffin's mate." He said. I  cuddled closer to him scared that at any point in time I could be in major danger. i sighed and calmed down feeling an anxiety and asthma attack coming. (Yes I have actually had an anxiety attack and asthma attack) I may be a werewolf but we can still have health problems. I walked upstairs having trouble breathing. A little boy ran up to me handing me a inhaler. I took it and used it and handed it back to the young boy he dark black hair and bright emerald green eyes.

"Thank you young boy." I said.

"The names Levi, Miss Scarlet also your welcome I have asthma to." Levi said. I smiled he such a kind little boy. I saw Xavier looking at me and the boy.

"Who is he?" Xavier asked slightly mad. 

"Levi he saw me breathing heavily and gave me his inhaler." I said getting mad at him. He heard that and stopped.

"Hello Levi." Xavier said. Levi looked at him. He smiled and waved.

"So Levi why are you here?" I asked. 

"I help my parent fight back against the Blood Crescent pack they were killed so I came here and saw you so I ran as fast I could because im just like you a hybrid expect I am a werewolf, dragon hybrid." Levi said. I saw a bracelet catch my eye it had the same symbol as the tree at the lake.

"Maybe if alright with Xavier and his father you can stay here with My mate and I." I said looking at Xavier.

"Okay!" Levi said. I smiled and laughed. I know that Xavier going to be mad about my decision but I can't leave him out there where he could get hurt and could die at any point. I saw Levi runoff and followed him keeping a close eye on him making sure nothing bad would happen.

Authors Note

So guys how do you like the chapter and also please vote, comment, and follow. Bye my little raindrops. Scar out

Words 711
After Editing: 716