Faeries

Hello!
So it's been a while but I got a request to do faeries so here you go! crystalb0nes
So it is common knowledge that faeries or fairies or creatures of nature, they are completely connected to the earth itself. There are many different varieties of fairy/faerie that can range from fairy/faerie with invisible wings,butterfly wings, clear wings or even wings that are based off of your aura. Now fairies/faeries can have many different abilities and majority of the time they are based of off things in nature. So
areokinesis,pyrokinesis,hydrokinesis, the ability to manipulate minerals and crystals etc.

Faeries/fairies have been around for an extremely long time we see them in stories,movies as well as even sometimes in the music we listen to. Since fairies/faeries are quite nature based there certain things that could possibly make them sick although this is only when you decide to use very spells to become one. Technology is the main one, it can cause headaches, nausea and even weakness body wise. So please be wary of that, now on to the many different types of wings. In this chapter I will only be covering the main ones. Below will be some pictures for visual reference.

So up first we have the clear or transparent wings

So up first we have the clear or transparent wings. These can come in many different designs and shapes just like all of the others. But they will have no unique color to them unless of course your aura is white then these will be the color of your wings regardless of if you choose aura based wings.

 But they will have no unique color to them unless of course your aura is white then these will be the color of your wings regardless of if you choose aura based wings

(Sorry the picture is sideways but this was the best example I could find) So this is a good way to show the many different colors that can comes with auras. I did a previous chapter on auras if you need some more information. So when it comes to aura based things in general you need to remember that the color will not be random unless you use a specific spell or subliminal to make it so. If you do not do that the wings will be your aura alone.

Now the last one that I will be going over is butterfly based wings

Now the last one that I will be going over is butterfly based wings. People do tend to have different opinions on if they should be put into a different category than fairy wings altogether but I just decided to add them in here. You can see above that those are different types of real butterflies and the best option of you are decided to get butterfly wings is to base then of off a really type of butterfly.

Alrighty now that that's out of the way I thought I'd talk a little bit about where fairies tend to spend their time. Now like I mentioned above fairies can be connected to the earth in many different ways. Now while you may assume that all fairies spend their tome in forest that is not completely true. Due to whatever element a fairy may be connected to they will usually feel most comfortable in that area so for instance hydro fairies might spend their time closer to areas with water. So streams,lakes rivers and so on. But a fairy who is more connected to minerals and crystals might spend their time in an area where many different types of minerals are extremely common.

So to close this chapter up let me remind you that it is extremely important to take all of these different factors into account when you decide you want to become a fairy. It is important that you do as much research as possible before you just jump in.
(I'm going to copy and paste something that I pretty much put in all of my info chapters below since I don't really feel like rewriting it)

There are many different spells and subs that say that you can become a mythical in a week or a couple of days but I believe that to become a full mythical it can take 2 months to 2years but it really does depend on the person and what mythical they are trying to become. It also depends on how dedicated they are to becoming what they want to become.

I hope this chapter was helpful to you all!
~Jasmine