Animal Shapeshifters

Hello!
So this chapter will be all about animal shapeshifters. As it says in the name it is a type of shifter this type of mythical creature is usually human and can shape-shift into any creature that the person so desires. It is a very useful ability if you would call it that to have since there are so many species of animals in this world and being an animal shapeshifter means that you would be able to shift into all of them which means you would get all of their unique skills as well. For example let's say you shift into a cheetah that means you get their speed and agility or maybe you shift into a eagle that means you have the ability to fly long distance. So as you can see it is an amazing thing to be able to do. But a lot of people usually choose to only shift into one type of creature as their main creature and you can see that when people say they want to be able to shift into a rabbit or an otter that's just one creature. And there is of course nothing wrong with that it's hard to be able to shift into one creature let alone multiple so it's understandable. Now I've already written a chapter on shifting so if you're interested you can always check that out. But if you happen to have any questions that can't be answered there then feel free to leave them in the comments or you can pm me and I'd be happy to answer it. That's all for now.
Goodbye for now!
~Jasmine
P.S.- I'll probably do a more history based chapter on animal shapeshifters in the future.